Another fallen brother

the police are making the scammer business bigger by busting all of the legit guys. i hat the cops. they should all die and let us do our gear

"steroid pusher" that alone is ridiculous.
like you can force or get someone hooked on
as ?? The Media, again, is uneducated.

DADAWG said:
he goes by BIG RED
I see the RED but not the BIG:D You'd think someone being a so call big fish would of at least looked like he used gear.

JohnnyB

LAWNSAVER said:
The vicodens are the real problem!!!

Exactly, my personal opinion is if dealers would just stick to the roids they probably wouldn't be screwed with as much. However you start selling painkillers and recreational drugs and the trouble seems to soon follow. Again this is just my opinion.

Pain Killers are federally regulated!! It is no joke.

100 pills can put you away in Florida for 25 years minimum madatory!!

I feel bad for the guy but on the other hand I don't know why anyone gets that big domestically and sells locally. You are just waiting to get busted and don't know it. He was way too well know on the boards to be selling like he was to the people in his town. He wasn't arrested for interstate by the DEA, he was arrested by the local police so he just taking any customer who walked through the door.
I had a friend like that named KJack and another named EZE aka theenforcers. They did fine until they decided to sell locally and then they had the locals watching them and setting them up.
If you're on the internet, stay there.

thaTS sooooooooooo fuckin' funny... steroid "Pusher" ??? i never had someone push gear on me ! LOL>>>>

Back