Another First Cycle Thread

KGB2011

Hello all, new to the forum. I started my first cycle of Test E a few weeks ago, but started HGH a couple months ago. I had a couple injuries so i started HGH at 2 units for 8 weeks, then once my cycle started, I bumped the HGH up to 3 units a day.

My stats:
30 Years old 6'3"
Lifting for 9 years HARD. Started at 165 when i was 21
-before my cycle was 220 and 6-8% BF year round.

Im about 5 weeks into my cycle

2 months prior HGH, 6 months total.
1-2 weeks test E 400 mg weekly to see how i reacted
3-14 test E 500 mg weekly

1-4 weeks Anavar 45mg daily
12-16 Weeks Anavar 45 mg daily

1-14 weeks 3 UI HGH
I have clomid and Arimadex for post cycle therapy (pct), already having nipple sensativity at 5 weeks, so started Arimadex 1mg EOD, Thinking of adding HCG in here somewhere, my balls are going away :( Also contemplating going up to 4 uis a day of HGH while in cycle. The first week I went up to 3 uis HGH and started Anavar and my first pin, I gained 10 pounds (230). At week five, Im sitting at about 233 and still lean. Please, Ill take all the suggestions i can get. I wanted one cycle to get the results i wanted and thats it, thats why i was hoping the HGH would help me maintain my gains once I go off cycle.

Hindsight is 20/20 but you should have been running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or SERM from the start but you obviously have figured that out by now. I'm focusing a little more on the potential gyno.

From my personal experience, I've had great luck with Adex from the start of the cycle. I'd run your Adex .5mg everyday until the symptoms leave. Then you could go back to .5mg EOD. Studies have shown that results are typically the same from .5 to 1 on Adex. You could also switch over to a stronger Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Aromasin or Letro if your in panic mode. From the studies I've seen Letro is the strongest Aromatase inhibitor (AI), followed by Aromasin, followed by Adex.

But run the Adex everyday and I bet you'll be fine especially if you don't have anything stronger on hand. This is just my opinion and opinions are like assholes...lol Do a little research for yourself and you'll feel better about any choice you make.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. I have done lots of research and have opinions from buddies flying at me but like you said, they are like assholes. My Arimadex capsules are 1mg, so i cant split them at all. I wish i would have run it from the beginning but i was told It would hinder my results somehow... IDK... I have access to pretty much anything I need, with the use of HGH, this is already becoming a pricey cycle lol

Any opinions on using Hcg at any point here?

Back