another glutamine Q

Do a search. You'll get a 50/50 response. My personal feeling is that the cost far outweighs the benefits. However, you will see conflicting opinions.

Gumbo

glutamine tabs are about 8 bux for a 100 far worth it for the price.. they aid in recovery, doesnt hurt to try to recover quicker imo

I have only been using it for about 2weeks now, but my opinion is its worth taking. Just getting over the taste of the powder form is the hard part.

considering about 10% gets past your stomach, its not worth it one bit. That is unless you have stomach problems or are sick.

The funy thing about it is their is no real taste its almost a feeling it has in your mouth that is just horrid

I think it works, for me anyways. And no tabs (then youll have to take a shitload) take the powder, at 30-40g/day. Thats what i do anyways.

Skoal_Mint said:
Trueprotein sells the powder for for like $17 a pound. A couple pounds will last you a long time.
Yep, that and there BCAA's make for great cheap recovery.

bench master said:
same goes for me i recover way faster and feel better in general when i take it

Ditto. I would never be without it, I notice a huge difference when I don't take it. Its a staple for me.

Back