Another Tren cycle - input needed.

mrhyde

Alright, sure... lame title.

I have another 8-week cutting cycle planned and I would like some pointers.

-33 y/0
-bf 15
98kg

My favorite cycle has to be my yearly tren cycle. Though when I'm done, I'm pretty happy too.

I just could never understand why I don't keep my mass.

Breakdown of what it usually looks like:

240mg blend of Tren/prop/mast EOD
50mg Proviron ED
60mg Anavar ED

I can run this for about 6-8 weeks and body fat would just disappear (obviously following a very strict diet)

On my last cycle, I started at about 108kg - and jumped up to about 116kg. I was hard, I was pretty lean... I was looking pretty good, but I was happy to be done.

PCT was a combination of HCG and Clomid and Nolva
But man, as soon as I start, my body weight drops, it falls like something unbelievable.

In the end, I dropped down to about 102kg. I was still good, but the lack of carbs made me feel flat.

It's that time of the year again and input would be appreciated.

I can run this for about 6-8 weeks and body fat would just disappear (obviously following a very strict diet)

On my last cycle, I started at about 108kg - and jumped up to about 116kg.

let me try and get this straight . so your running a cycle for 6-8 weeks . your dieting and running a 'calorie deficit' which in turn is burning off lots of body fat (lets says 5 pounds worth) ,, and at the SAME TIME your making up that 5 pound fat loss plus adding an additional 20 pounds of mass to that , all in only 8 weeks !?

^ the reason those gains disappear on you so quickly , is because they don't sound very realistic in the first place

I do think that some is water TBH. I cant recall exactly, but it it could have been closer to 4-5kg on the previous which I gained, but ended up losing it very quickly afterwards.

if you want to help keep gains post cycle .. you need to modify your diet and eat a calorie surplus, you need to train hard and heavy to give your body a reason to hold on to the newly acquired mass (then feed it what it needs to sustain that). don't 'fizzle out' after your cycle, go after it even harder

Thanks Too Tuff.

Yes I do. I can usually keep my vascularity for quite some time afterwards, but obviously, the pumps start to fade... more and more each week.

I do need to mention. My overall goal is not to be a 130kg 6'4 monster. But I'd like to be relatively ripped at around 8-10% bf year round. In addition my diet has not been the best the last month or so, I've sort of gone on a food frenzy because I know there is a lot of chicken and tuna waiting for me for the next 3 months.

I do find myself doing more intense cardio afterwards. (You have to love tren, if you hate cardio)

From previous cycles I've had very good results, However, its just the Post cycle maintenance that has me worried. I can't be carrying that much water, can I?

if you want to help keep gains post cycle .. you need to modify your diet and eat a calorie surplus, you need to train hard and heavy to give your body a reason to hold on to the newly acquired mass (then feed it what it needs to sustain that). don't 'fizzle out' after your cycle, go after it even harder

Solid advice dude. Only problem I find that mentally the drive dies. Im sure most of you can relate. Sometimes I've just walked out mid workout because I just cant get that damn pump.

Ill be hitting the same cycle in a couple of weeks.

Would you suggest I hold on to the var? or can I drop it? I might sacrifice some hardness, but I dont really need it for my goals?

How about you extend your cycle 2 more weeks and focus on a body recomp. Save some money to hire 3J for 10 weeks. You're starting off 15%bf... With a recomp he can get you down a few points and you'll put on some muscle

Solid advice dude. Only problem I find that mentally the drive dies. Im sure most of you can relate. Sometimes I've just walked out mid workout because I just cant get that damn pump.

So you want to figure out how to keep the gains from the cycle while not working as hard as you were on cycle? Unfortunately that's not how it works. I know it can be a pain mentally to go hit it hard after your off cycle but like Roush said you need to give your body a reason and the tools to hold onto as much of your new mass as possible. If you can't find it within you to give 110% while off cycle, you probably shouldn't be going on in the first place.

Back