Anxiety/panic attacks destroy strength and weight gains

Luckily I don't seem to get high E2 very easily despite my higher bf%. Doing pt right now as well, trying to get all the way back and healthy and hopefully get off all the meds

Of course, I will be trying a Tren A cycle to see how my anxiety is affected.

Im like Tuetonic,i have GAD,OCD,Severe Depression,panic attacks etc,and im the same on and off cycle,and i take a shit load of meds and have for 17 years,but sometimes i think AAS makes things worse for me,its prolly best to stay with a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose,which i dont,but i dont listen to no one lol

Did you say that the panic attacks happend when you were on Nolv but not during the cycle? Once you came off the PCT did the attacks resurface?

If you have medical then I recommend you get some labwork done. Myself and Im going to assume most people on this forum are not MD's.

If i was take a shot based on what you said though... hormonal imbalance caused by the sauce and the ancillaries. Will pass once your body resets itself.

Mind if I ask you your age?

Last edited:
Im like Tuetonic,i have GAD,OCD,Severe Depression,panic attacks etc,and im the same on and off cycle,and i take a shit load of meds and have for 17 years,but sometimes i think AAS makes things worse for me,its prolly best to stay with a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose,which i dont,but i dont listen to no one lol

Good to hear from you bullseye! I remember you from another forum and we spoke regarding the subject of panic attacks. So Im guessing your last cycle you did went well? Was it test and deca?

Did you say that the panic attacks happend when you were on Nolv but not during the cycle? Once you came off the PCT did the attacks resurface?

If you have medical then I recommend you get some labwork done. Myself and Im going to assume most people on this forum are not MD's.

If i was take a shot based on what you said though... hormonal imbalance caused by the sauce and the ancillaries. Will pass once your body resets itself.

Mind if I ask you your age?

My panic/anxiety symptoms (tight throat, heavy breathing, dec appetitte) were mild for a couple years prior to starting cycle and they became more intense during pct (5 wks after last shot of test e). No unusual problems to speak of during cycle. First full blown panic attack came 3 months after cycle and stuck with me for about a year. Now it is 2 years later and don't get any panic attacks although I'm not a depressed college student anymore and have more freedom in my life.

Btw, I'm 26yo. My educated guess of acquiring panic disorder: Already predisposed somewhat to anxiety, recession left me unemployed and miserable for 3 years, started juicing while I was depressed (didn't realize I was depressed), came of cycle at beginning of the college semester in fall 2010, spent too much time sitting at desk doing school work, serotonin probably was not at its best, received first panic attack at school and thought I was going to have a heart attack, got taken to hospital by ambulance, received $1500 bill after insurance paid their share, that day was the beginning of my journey of panic disorder. And that's the story... the cost of panic:yumyum:

Back