Anxiety/panic attacks destroy strength and weight gains

efiles123

I started to get my first panic attacks during post cycle therapy (pct) of my cycle of test e and dbol. My post cycle therapy (pct) was only novla 40/40/20/20 without any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) used during cycle (unfortunately). I'm not sure if my estrogen was sky high but all I know is that I felt like an exhausted chemo therapy patient. I quickly lost strength, my pump in the gym diminished and could not grip the weights well at all, felt that numb/fatigue feeling- you know how in the middle of the night or morning where you try to squeeze your fist but can't. Also noticed increased water retention and loss of definition. Worst of all developed anxiety/panic disorder. One thing I do know is prior cycle I was already developing mild symptoms of anxiety such as heavy breathing, sweating, and tight throat.

So, can anyone give me some advice whether running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would have helped prevent panic/anxiety along with all the other sides mentioned?

Anyone have a similar story they would like to share?

I can't comment much on what is causing this, but I will say that there's tons of people who feel like shit (depression, anxiety, panic attacks) during their post cycle therapy (pct). How much muscle loss and strength loss are you experiencing?

This all took place close to 2 years ago and I'm still debating whether to run another cycle. Don't remember any numbers as far as weight and strength. I felt like shit so badly that I altered my workout to disguise the fact of losing. My estrogen must have been crazy or something. I have a feeling that my genetics either were not compatible with the situation or my senses are 100x stronger than other people. Btw, no gyno symptoms thought, although I've read this does not necessarily go hand in hand with estrogen problems.

I think an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would help you out its worth a shot.

I forgot to add you need to make sure you are recovering from your cycle lack of elevated test levels could be causing this also.

I forgot to add you need to make sure you are recovering from your cycle lack of elevated test levels could be causing this also.

I got my levels checked shortly after my first panic attack and total test was 888 and free test was above the upper limit. I was taking clomid while this blood test was performed, which took place a little over 2 months after last test inj. Six months later my total test was 375, while not taking anything.

one thing that is true is some are much much more sensitive to coming off hormones than others

some guys cycle on & off and never miss a beat

while other bros feel like such shit adjusting they end up staying on just to avoid it, which is not something recommended for young guys that wanna have kids etc

Ya I hear you. People who have panic attacks usually have a stronger feel for the body's senses. Still debating whether I should run another cycle. It's tempting...

If your good to go now I would not do anything but trt doses. Trust me I m an emotional rollercoaster and it s exhausting.....work out and collect stamps or become an aerobic s king....ain t worth it i m o.

bro it will get easier trust me iv struggled with anxiety for about 7 months now and I'm on a cycle now its all in your head bro relax and just don't fight it go with it my man! if it gets worse get some atavan or xanax just to get you throw the tough times i can't stress this enough its all in your head and chill I'm tacking 1000mg of test and 50mg of dbol and i feel fine also no that it could be your thyroid good luck bud

If your good to go now I would not do anything but testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. Trust me I m an emotional rollercoaster and it s exhausting.....work out and collect stamps or become an aerobic s king....ain t worth it i m o.

If I decide to run another cycle, it will be test only. No more dbol shit and will run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and aromasin.

bro it will get easier trust me iv struggled with anxiety for about 7 months now and I'm on a cycle now its all in your head bro relax and just don't fight it go with it my man! if it gets worse get some atavan or xanax just to get you throw the tough times i can't stress this enough its all in your head and chill I'm tacking 1000mg of test and 50mg of dbol and i feel fine also no that it could be your thyroid good luck bud

When is your cycle going to be completed? Please let me know how you feel during post cycle therapy (pct) because that is when I started having panic attacks. Of course it could have been coincidental but it just didn't feel like it.

If your good to go now I would not do anything but testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. Trust me I m an emotional rollercoaster and it s exhausting.....work out and collect stamps or become an aerobic s king....ain t worth it i m o.

Do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses produce reasonable gains?

I have GAD and had crippling daily panic attacks. With my meds (buspirone, prozac, wellbutrin) I am nearly normal again. I feel better on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) than before and feel a great sense of well being on cycle.

It was the best I have ever felt and had no anxiety sides.

I have GAD and had crippling daily panic attacks. With my meds (buspirone, prozac, wellbutrin) I am nearly normal again. I feel better on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) than before and feel a great sense of well being on cycle.

It was the best I have ever felt and had no anxiety sides.

I take buspirone, celexa, and wellbutrin. I def feel better on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) too but increased estro levels can def have an effect on me. I don't really like to blast with anything that converts to estro now.

Back