6ft
107kg
6ft
not sure about body fat sitting around 27%

currently running a trenbolone acetate and test prop

tren eod 75mg
test 100mg eod
hcg mon - thur 250iu each day 500iu total
my goal is to strip some fat and lean up i have used trenbolone before several times .. i am wondering what’s the best advice as in diet if trying to cut out body fat.

my diet is pretty clean chicken and rice is all it consists of will this have an impact on macros etc while trying to cut?

At 27% body fat, I would suggest using an Aromatase Inhibitor. Estrogen is going to be your issue. And once estrogen gets out of control, you are going to have serious prolactin issues while running Tren.

As for macros, if you are just eating chicken and rice, you may want to make sure you are getting sufficient fat in your diet. Why don't you tell us what your daily macros are and what your TDEE is?

Last edited:
i’ve never used an Ai in previous tren cycles and it’s never been a problem ... should i jump on arimidex 0.5 every 3 days?

tdee is between 2500-3500 calories a day varys daily.

my macros i haven’t been tracking but a daily food intake is
(nightshift worker)

wake up 4pm
3 egg omelette turkey and veg grenade carb kills bar

gym 5pm
protein shake and some nuts

7pm
chicken and rice 250g rice 8oz chicken

10pm protein shake

12pm
chicken and veg 8oz

is this suitable? any advice ? definitley know i’m not eating enough ...

wow, 27% bodyfat AND your doing tren? get ready for sides.
noone is adviced to do a steroid cycle with that much bodyfat.
if youve never had side issues before then your the one in a milliion and consider yourself lucky.

never had any sides before and this is third time using tren , body fat is high due to lockdown of gym that lasted for 6 months.

yeah i got my blood tested will be on for 8 week cycle and will get them retaken around week 4. and week 10

So if you never had sides before at lower body fat %, what makes you think you won't have sides now at 27%? Are you familiar with how testosterone aromatizes into estradiol? And what happens on a 19-nor like Tren when you have high estradiol? At the very least I hope you have a dopamine agonist ready just in case.

Why don't you track your macros + calories for a few days and report back? Then we can see how you're doing with the diet.

very true that is correct and should be addressed but in the mean time should i wait until week 4/5 before mid blood tests to see what my levels are estrogen etc .. before adding in an aromatise inhibitor? or should i start immediately with one?

very true that is correct and should be addressed but in the mean time should i wait until week 4/5 before mid blood tests to see what my levels are estrogen etc .. before adding in an aromatise inhibitor? or should i start immediately with one?

That's up to you. You're an experienced AAS user so you should be able to guage how your body is responding and know what signs to watch for.

Back