parabolan - turinabol - test propionate

garyr0011

hello guys 6 ft 210 lbs diet is in place and in check by 3j’s

now quick question i just want opinions on this for my first tren cycle i’m pretty sceptical about it and would be great to hear from u all

200mg parabolan twice a week, monday and thursday

proviron 0.25mg everyday until 10 weeks

75mg test prop eod
turinabol 50mg ed 1-4

hcg 250iu monday and thursday until 3 days before pct

pct starts 2 weeks after final tren injection.. 50mg ed clomid 20mg ed nolva for 4 weeks

some advice / opinions would be great

So its 750mg of test per week along parabolin. Why parabolin and not Tren a? is this your first go with tren?
The road less traveled has been less traveled for a reason and parabolin is tricky if not properly monitored. at least in my experiences.

yes mate it’s 750mg to be honest i don’t know why i understand the para is 2 week half life! which isn’t the best for me if all goes wrong .. you reckon these doses are all good?

75mg eod is 375mg of test not 750mg....
For 750mg you'd need 215mg eod. Which like is a huge dose. 500mg would be more than enough.
Its also adviced to run acetate for a first tren run, so you can bail quickly if you dont react well.

I'd say its to advanced for where you're at currently.
Cut down on compounds and focus on what 3J tells you :p

Last edited:
okay great! what would you recommend instead for cutting body fat something similar to tren that’s less harsh on the body for a beginner on the gear

thanks

Listen OP, as you have 3j working with you he'll get the diet where you need as you cut. But I tell you the other thing I know is needed is to change your routine a bit.
For a finishing while leaning out n cutting you should start incorporating high reps. These are done as fast as you can do and still have proper form. This will not only start to get you harder but the higher your heart rate gets as you train , of course it adds the burning of fat tissue.

There is more to cutting then just Diet, and cutting compounds. Add a change in your workout. Burn the fat and get hard.

Good luck
OMM

Last edited:
okay great! what would you recommend instead for cutting body fat something similar to tren that***8217;s less harsh on the body for a beginner on the gear

thanks

Thats really the 10 million dollar question these days, which other compound can give me the same results like tren does and is less harsh on the body and system. and for a beginner always never until your well passed your 4rth well executed cycle with previous great gains.

personally i like doing 350mg test with 350 tren but that's just me. this is a good cycle though, what are your goals out of it?

Back