How Stupid Would This Be...

bigdumbidiot

My username basically says it all. I am 26 and have run 3 cycles. My last cycle was extended out to 26 weeks. 10 weeks I was in a caloric deficit cutting and the other 16 I bulked. Ran dbol for 6 weeks, test was 300 mg pw in the cut phase and 600 in the bulk. However, I am an idiot like I said and slobbed out over a part of the cycle which added some unneeded fat to my body. On top of that, the last two weeks which have been my clear out weeks before PCT, I also ate terrible on vacation. I look absolutely horrendous right now. Basically added a gut in the blink of a second. This is of course even worse that it occurred while my test was getting lower and lower. I know I should PCT and put up with looking even worse until I can diet in a few months but here's what I want to know. How bad do I risk fucking myself up if right now, two weeks into clearing out, I hope back on test for 8-12 weeks and attempt to strictly cut so I can take off around 20 pounds. My common sense says I will wreck myself. Flame me all you want as it is well deserved but please leave an opinion too.

Welcome to the site! first thing we need is to see your bloodworks. from there we can set up a restart protocol and get you back on the horse.

How the hell do you gain 10kg without noticing?
No amount of anything will fix that but diet...

Far as how bad it would be? You'd have to give us pre cycle labs and current labs to have an opinion.

How the hell do you gain 10kg without noticing?
No amount of anything will fix that but diet...

Far as how bad it would be? You'd have to give us pre cycle labs and current labs to have an opinion.

because the juice he was taking was so strong and he was lifting so hardcore that he practically gained it overnight... obviously

Last edited:
because the juice he was taking was so strong and he was lifting so hard that he practically gained it overnight... obviously

Could you imagine the body stress from gaining 10kg water, then losing it, then gaining 10kg in fat? Holy hell :p

genetics dont have a thing to do with that, the body will corrode eventually.

Need to stack up on those free radicals bro, helps stop the body corroding and not the opposite.
Though I saw it in a documentary so not 100% sure how legit it actually is.

Back