Any of you ever tried out for American IdoL?

AARONHARRISON

I was going to this year....you have to be 27 or under...I'm 24 so I have a few more years.

I'm pretty good. I don't want to look quite like I do....this year I'm going to work on getting muscles and losing weight and next year give it a go.

I'll let you know if I make it on TV.

Any of you guys tried it?

A girl friend of mine tried out once a couple of years back......the judges told her they were looking for only two types of people; those that were exceptional singers and those that couldn't carry a note in a bucket....anything in between was dismissed post haste. She's a good singer but not an exceptional one so she didn't get passed the flunky judges.

A girl friend of mine tried out once a couple of years back......the judges told her they were looking for only two types of people; those that were exceptional singers and those that couldn't carry a note in a bucket....anything in between was dismissed post haste. She's a good singer but not an exceptional one so she didn't get passed the flunky judges.

I think I'm pretty good actually....I can almost guarantee I would make it to top 100. But I'm not sure they would like my body....thats' why i'm here!

Back