any one tried injectable pgf2 ...

Bullfx

any one tried the stuff? i read that it kills fat cells... can u use it On cycle? i was readin an article on it sayin that u cant from too much pump.. any one tried this?

I gave it to my buddy to try and he felt ill for several hours and nearly shit his pants. This is a drug that the sides far out weigh the fat burning effects.

ya i did a bit more research on it, and fuk it sounds nasty... I had to cancel my order for it...

Internal bleeding, shitting ur pants 5x ed, sick feeling, muscle pain, uneven fat loss on the mid section(one side lookin bigger than the other)...as good as killing fat cells sound.. ill pass on this lol

pipes said:
I gave it to my buddy to try and he felt ill for several hours and nearly shit his pants. This is a drug that the sides far out weigh the fat burning effects.

lmao talk about being the guinea pig

Well the good thing of PGF is:

you can get used to it, meaning pain will get less. Your BP get's altered as well, unfortunately only your lower levels, while it would be nice if both levels where affected. Mine went down to 150/35. For those thinking 35 is in the danger zone, it never felt that way. 150 of course is too high.

Jeff

Back