any seizures lately?

It depends on who it's from and where it's from. I've heard of a guy waiting a year and a half for something from South America. I've got mine as quick as 7 days and waited 6 weeks for 1. The funny thing was the 6 week 1 was sent a week before the 7 day 1.

JohnnyB

ive actually heard lately that some guys package was seized and they sent him a note in the mail saying they had his package and such

If your source is legit there shouldnt be any problems with seizures as most stand up guys offer 100% resend... BUt there are some unforseen circumstances that the source nor you have control of , which could delay the pack a bit ( I've had to wait 5 weeks once)...It mainly comes down to trust. If you trust your guy and you've checked him out with mods of various boards then you should have no worries.. Good Luck brotha.

hmlacrosse said:
ive actually heard lately that some guys package was seized and they sent him a note in the mail saying they had his package and such

Yo, i think i'd freak if i ever got a note like that in the mail .. the guy must've shit his pants..

Back