Any way to getting rid of my gyno

Deeznutz416

Hey guys I was wondering if there's a way to get rid of my gyno. I took some PHs about two years ago and did my PCT all wrong.

My gyno isn't super bad, they're never sensitive or hurt. They flare up every now and then. The lumps aren't that big either i would say about the size of a penny. I know surgery would get rid of them, but I don't think my case is that bad to even need surgery.

I'm currently not on any sort of cycle but I would love some help to getting rid of my gyno.

raloxifene 60mg/day for the first week, 30mg/day every week after. Plan on at least 8 weeks. It is the most effective gyno treatment in my opinion. It can be hard to find but rui does carry it and theirs is legit in my experience.
Best of luck.

raloxifene 60mg/day for the first week, 30mg/day every week after. Plan on at least 8 weeks. It is the most effective gyno treatment in my opinion. It can be hard to find but rui does carry it and theirs is legit in my experience.
Best of luck.
Thanks man you sure it would help get rid of it? Even if I had the gyno for two years?

Thanks man you sure it would help get rid of it? Even if I had the gyno for two years?

It has been shown in studies to even rid males of pre pubertal gyno so if anything will work it is raloxifene. Its def worth a shot considering your only other option is surgery. For sure worth trying ralox before resorting to surgery! I wouldnt be comfortable not trying it.

It has been shown in studies to even rid males of pre pubertal gyno so if anything will work it is raloxifene. Its def worth a shot considering your only other option is surgery. For sure worth trying ralox before resorting to surgery! I wouldnt be comfortable not trying it.

Yea I'll give it a try do you know of a site where I can buy it? Also you take it orally right?

It will slightly boost your test levels, thats all. Relatively side free for the dosage & duration you would be taking it.

It will slightly boost your test levels, thats all. Relatively side free for the dosage & duration you would be taking it.
Don't mean to bump my old thread but I just got my hands on the Ralox and was wondering how to dose it. My syringe is in mL lol so how much am I suppose to take in mLs

Back