Anybody ever mix Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and gear in the same syringe?

Hollywood50334

Anybody ever mix HCG and gear in the same syringe?

Hey guys may seem like a silly question but have never seen any questions or explanations of this. Can hcg be mixed in the same syringe and shot with anabolics? If so on shorter ester cycles would u shoot it as often as you do the rest?

It can be done. Personally, I don't mix oil and water.

Long running Broscience says this raises your likelyhood of an absesest. I know several brothers that mix water and oil and have never had an issue. I personally don't want to find out the hard way.

It can be done. Personally, I don't mix oil and water.

Long running Broscience says this raises your likelyhood of an absesest. I know several brothers that mix water and oil and have never had an issue. I personally don't want to find out the hard way.

I don't know if that's the issue as you're body is made of primarily water and AAS are generally attached to oils.

been mixing HCG and Cyp weekly for about 6 months or close to it for trt. Have had no negative effects and testes came back. I know thats not a long time though so....

Yup mix hcg with test enth for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose shots twice a week. I mix b12 with gear too.

He'll yea thanks for the replies guys...getting ready for a run with prop and tren and finally gonna throw in some hcg...eod is enough pinning for me so I didn't wanna have to do it even more with the hcg...how often do I pin hcg

i have done it too with test eth... but it didnt work out with deca.. as i pulled hcg with deca in the syringe .. it broke down..

Back