Anybody had their Masteron E turned brown?

James S

I made some masteron e and after brewing it , I noticed that it had a bit browner color then the masteron I brewed earlier from the same powder batch.
The first batch is still clear in color!

It has now been a few months, and looked at it again and now its totally brow!
It actually looks like the brown tren color.

Anybody know why this happened?

My guess is that the powder has been colored because of the heat and exposition to air??

Oxidation maybe?

Made the brew at 20% BB and 2%BA

Don t think it would be any problem shooting the shit, but find the color changing wierd

Hey James,

Something similar happened to my Tren Ace brew. The Ace itself also turned slightly darker after a while. I'm not totally sure what the reason is, but my guess is that it's oxidation?

Do you have any pics?

Hi Buttman :)

To savior as alwas ;)

Don t have any pics here now, but will try got take some.
The funny thing is, one of them turned darkgreen\black the others brown like tren.
Can figure out why cause I brewed them all in same batch.

Will think so to, but there is a really big difference on one of the bottles.

Talked to to supplier, he said that it was usable, and it probably had to do with heat and storage.
But think its wierd when they are allready sealed.

Remember I received some test e, and it had vacuum seal was broken, powder was stone hard, but brewed it anyways, and it had a bit darker tint to it when finished. But this I saw when brewing, with the Mast E, there is no way I could see that it was going to go brown!

By the way Buttman, did an experiment with Tren E to see the color change when postponed to oxidation .

Had some Tren e that had a yellow color, opened the some vials and took of the fliptopp and stopper, put it on the stove and heated it. Took two out and let two others stay a bit longer.

Didn t notice any color change the same day, but the day after or so, they had become more darker, the ones being there for longest were golden orange\brownish totally different from how they first were.

By the way Buttman, did an experiment with Tren E to see the color change when postponed to oxidation .

Had some Tren e that had a yellow color, opened the some vials and took of the fliptopp and stopper, put it on the stove and heated it. Took two out and let two others stay a bit longer.

Didn t notice any color change the same day, but the day after or so, they had become more darker, the ones being there for longest were golden orange\brownish totally different from how they first were.

That's a great experiment, James! :) Do you think you can repeat this experiment with your Mast E (using a small amount like 1 to 5 ml)? That's what I would do to see if heating more would cause the Mast E to turn dark brown.

Back