Anybody know minimum amount of EO

zedhed

I want to know what would be the min amount of EO to use to get the benefit of it? Does this depend on the hormone being used?
I am looking for the ration as in % of total oil used. Is there a standard for this or is just try and see?
Anybody know this?
I am just wanting the min amt that keep the juice from crashing in the depot.
Thanks bros.

WOW! I just re-read that and believe it or not I am a native english speaker.....

Last edited:
I've been doing 50% EO, but you could do any percent that you want. I've found that the higher concentration of steroid(higher mg per ml) the more EO you might want to use because it has properties of a carrier as well as a solvent. I find that EO seems to help aviod crashing and is smooth for injecting from my limited brewing experience.

If you are making "standard" dose gear, you do not need to even use EO... If you want to make a thinner, smoother solution, I would recommend a 50/50 blend between Grape Seed Oil and EO... All my gear is made like that and it is top notch.

If you are making "standard" dose gear, you do not need to even use EO... If you want to make a thinner, smoother solution, I would recommend a 50/50 blend between Grape Seed Oil and EO... All my gear is made like that and it is top notch.

Ok I agree with this, however I have read on here and other sites that EO is not the best thing for our bodies.
I have also read the MSDS on it, not too much info there as most of the answers are "Unknown".
So my concern is I would like to use as little as possible but keep the beneficial effect of the EO.
So what would that amount be? Can I only know this by expermint? And even at that, this result would only be for me as we each have diff chemistry. Is t his correct?

Yup. Some people have very adverse effects when using EO including site swelling and rough injection site pain. You may want to start with ~25% and see how that works for you.

Update,
Ok, I made test d at 400 potency with 10% EO and the other 90% GSO and its sweet stuff. I dont know if its because the D ester is so soluble in oil or becuse of the EO. I would think that at a concentration of 400 tho the juice should be a at least a little bit painful and its not.
So there you have it for what its worth.:)

from my experience eo has always helped with pain when it comes to injections. ive made 100% eo brews with very high doses of prop and i feel as if theyre somewhat bearable using all eo rather than a 60/40 or 70/30 mix with oil, which ive also done. i also find eo blends better and seems to thin out safflower oil better than gso, dont know why. i believe that safflower oil is a little thinner to begin with but it seems noticably more thin when blended with eo.

Back