Anyone been caught having yoru gear deliverd to you house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to order domestic but have no where to go.

I agree with the odds of getting cought, I smoke weed sometimes and have never been cought but I buy it from friends that I have knowen for 10 + yrs. I aslo would never have a need to transport it witch is a big reason why people get cought.

Thanks guy's, some great input and it realy helps:3some:

So you do AAS and smoke weed? Why bother using gear? Marijuana blocks testosterone and increases estrogen. Why not just take a handful of birth control pills while you're at it? :splat:

So you do AAS and smoke weed? Why bother using gear? Marijuana blocks testosterone and increases estrogen. Why not just take a handful of birth control pills while you're at it? :splat:

"Sometimes" About 3 or 4 times a yr. I haven't done a cycle in about 6 yr so I am due.

I didn't know weed blocks test!

There is no scientific evidence to back that up. Its an urban legend from the 70's. No one has ever grown tits or had estrogenic side effects from marijuana.

Marijuana blocks testosterone and increases estrogen. Why not just take a handful of birth control pills while you're at it? :splat:

that gets filed on under the top 5 dumbest/least true things ive ever seen on this board. some of the biggest guys and most advanced bodybuilders i know are ridiculous stoners. i hate the stuff and im not backing it up, you are just simply not correct.

I recently moved across the country, far from my previous source and since then have had the hardest time obtaining gear. I also contemplated ordering from overseas, but I know that the boys at Canadian Customs get pretty bored and no doubt would seize the shipment. Something similar happened to my buddy, and he got a letter from the police...but it was a small quanity.

I'm not saying smoking weed is a good thing but I've made quality gains every cycle and smoking weed has helped me in more ways than 1. I'm no one to compare yourself with I guess but there are videos of Arnold back in the day smoking weed. I highly doubt Mr. Olympia would be "taking birth control pills"

that gets filed on under the top 5 dumbest/least true things ive ever seen on this board. some of the biggest guys and most advanced bodybuilders i know are ridiculous stoners. i hate the stuff and im not backing it up, you are just simply not correct.

you can't fix stupid:baby:

to be fair, marijuana can cause gyno from puberty or AAS to become worse i agree, but as far as blocking testosterone and being like "taking a handfull of estrogen pills, no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back