Anyone ever tried "SteroidCleanse" ?

WTF? Looks like that dude what shitting out his intestines. He might wanna get that checked out.

Furian said:
WTF? Looks like that dude what shitting out his intestines. He might wanna get that checked out.

You know the products working if you shit out some kind of organ at least once a week. :goof:

fuck that shit man i got paranoid readin all those testimonials. Then I realized Im only 20 and I fuckin shit 3-4 times a day already. and calmed down a bit.

lionhead said:
Steroidcleanse

It is supposed to cleanse your body of steroids in 5 days so you can pass a test.

Nothing but a big SCAM.

Think about it, if it actually worked, don't you think all professional and Olympic athletes would use it and therefore never get caught ????

StoneColdNTO said:
Nothing but a big SCAM.

Think about it, if it actually worked, don't you think all professional and Olympic athletes would use it and therefore never get caught ????

yeah thats What I was thinking.

Damn JCP you shouldnt have posted that shit... with the collin thing.

lionhead said:
yeah thats What I was thinking.

Damn JCP you shouldnt have posted that shit... with the collin thing.

LOL, I am pretty sure he did it to say that they are one in the same, both crap. LOL.

Fuckin nasty though...I know I could have done without those pics today.....

Furian said:
LOL, I am pretty sure he did it to say that they are one in the same, both crap. LOL.

Fuckin nasty though...I know I could have done without those pics today.....

Nope, i am actually on the colon cleanse and it works, lol. I am not shitting that stuff out. But it works none the less. I actually looked at the main ingredient in the shit on pubmed before i bought it. I have much more coming out than goes in, and alot of it looks like undigested food.

jcp2 said:
Nope, i am actually on the colon cleanse and it works, lol. I am not shitting that stuff out. But it works none the less. I actually looked at the main ingredient in the shit on pubmed before i bought it. I have much more coming out than goes in, and alot of it looks like undigested food.

how long have you been on it ? fuck I would fuckin faint if I shitted that out. SHIT man I hate parasites.

jcp2 said:

:eek2: :whipping:

LiftTillIDie said:
You know the products working if you shit out some kind of organ at least once a week. :goof:

LOL.. :insane2:

How did he get it to flush is what I want to know !

Back