Anyone ever try Spectro Test Enth???

Iam curious I did a eql test enth 400mgs @ 1cc
delt shot thursday and feels like my arm was going to fall
off the past two days...

I know several people that have tried it. Ask B-Legit in about a week. He just did a gram last week. :D

Also, another bro on Elite gained 31lbs recently off of Spectro Enanthate plus dbol.

Bottom line is if your dbol/Enanthate/Decca cycle doesn't push you past 2 bills then there is absolutely no hope for your pussy ass. :whipping:

2 bills? LOL........you miguided MOFO! LOL! When I finally become a MOD on this board........you're soooooo f*cked! LOL

Im using it. Been on it for about 7 weeks. Just started using a gram/week last week. I like it personally. Injects are a tad sore for a couple days but nothing major. Ive been using it with some Spectro Dbol all the way through and also started it with some Spectro Tren but decided to stop the Tren and use the rest of it in the Summer. Im up about 20 pounds since Jan 1st. But keep in mind my bulkers run in connection with the "Seefood" diet.

hahahahaha. Man, I get all messed up between the LFC and Spectro thing. I am actually using the LFC Enanthate. I dont know how I didnt read the thread title properly, but the dbol and Tren I have is Spectro.

I was gonna say I hope you were using LFC, chances are there not too much legit Spectro around, I would be very careful who you get any spectro from.

I did use Spectro Enanthate for my first cycle, about 400mg ew. I went up 30lbs on the cycle, I used the enanthate for 8 wks, then 3 weeks of prop to finish, in the end I would say 15-20lbs of muscle was gained after i lost the water.

I love spectro Winstrol (winny)
makes me soooo strong
wonder If I will keep gains when done

Darko said:
I was gonna say I hope you were using LFC, chances are there not too much legit Spectro around, I would be very careful who you get any spectro from.

Im definitely lucky in that department. One of the 3 official Reps that Spectro had is a good friend of mine.

Back