Anyone experience side effects from TB500??

yadi79

Was wondering if anyone had any side effects with Tb500..

Im in my first week, 2nd shot as of today... and notice I get hot flash.. face red and head hot.. also, feel little dizzy.. and my throat feels..wide open?

Does anyone know if Tb500 raises hemoglobin?

• Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
• Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
• Keratinocyte migration
• Collagen deposition
• Decreases inflammation of tissue in joints
• Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted
• Relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
• Increase the exchange of substance between cells
• Encourage tissue repair
• Stretches connective tissue and helps maintain flexibility
• Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments

I dont understand this part..-->Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues

Growth of <<new blood cells>> ... Does this mean if some one with high hemo will be effect from this?

I did not have any side effects. The only thing I noticed was that the injection spot became cold due to me injecting cold liquid in...

I had a red dot after injecting.. also had a burn when injecting.. but today no burn..

How did it go for you? Did you get good results?

If your getting increased hunger after shot it's ghrp2 or 6 not TB500. I got burned by a company pushing ghrp2/6 as Tb500. The hot flashes and hunger were a dead giveaway it wasn't TB500 for me.

I had a red dot after injecting.. also had a burn when injecting.. but today no burn..

How did it go for you? Did you get good results?

Here is my log:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...ge-s-tb500-log-shin-splints-tennis-elbow.html

and the final entry is:

I ran 1.75 miles at a 5.5mph pace and only felt sore - which is a great change from feeling horrifying pain in my leg. Also, my elbow keeps improving. I think the TB500 accelerated the healing process in both my leg and my elbow, allowing my body to repair itself at a much higher efficiency. From what I read in Captain America's TB500 log, it appears taking testosterone has a synergistic affect on TB500, allowing it to work better. Not sure, but I am on TRT so that could be the case.

I am happy I used TB500 and I would not hesitate to use it again. I think this is a good time to close out my log, as any further improvements are all part of the natural healing process.

All I can say is that you need a good source that is well trusted...a source that is trusted enough to be allowed to be a board sponsor and advertise here for example...

If your getting increased hunger after shot it's ghrp2 or 6 not TB500. I got burned by a company pushing ghrp2/6 as Tb500. The hot flashes and hunger were a dead giveaway it wasn't TB500 for me.

Yeah that company is a disgrace as are many others. You get what you pay for especially when it comes to peptides.

Dang.. what brand was it?

I dont feel hunger.. actually my mouth feels dry and I feel thirst.. kinda feel like getting sick.. my throat feels swollen..

Sorry I didnt finish reading your log..

Yeah.. there is reason our sponsor has been around for a long time..Next time I will get sum sum from rui. hehe

Back