Anyone has a good winstrol/stanozolol in oil recipe ?

amri222

Hi, does anyone have a good 50mg/ml winstrol in oil recipe? Tried all recipes i could find but the longest it stayed crystal clear was 3 days before crashing. I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge. Thanks

Hi, does anyone have a good 50mg/ml winstrol in oil recipe? Tried all recipes i could find but the longest it stayed crystal clear was 3 days before crashing. I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge. Thanks

This is the recipe that I use. If you do it correctly, the oil will not crash.

Winstrol/Stanozolol
Dose: 50mg/ml
To make 20ml

1. Use 1g of Winstrol/Stanozolol or Primo A
2. Use 19ml of oil (GSO or Canola)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes (for Winstrol/Stanozolol) or
2-3 minutes (for Primo, because it melts easier).

Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so pressure doesn't build up.
Swirl till powder dissolved. If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.

5. Add in 0.2ml BA (to make 1%)

Edit: Wait for the oil to cool down before adding the BA. If the oil is hot or still warm, adding the BA could cause rapid cooling, which could lead to crystal formation and crash later on.

813999102_IMG_0715_122_149lo.jpg

Last edited:
This is the recipe that I use. If you do it correctly, the oil will not crash.

Winstrol/Stanozolol
Dose: 50mg/ml
To make 20ml

1. Use 1g of Winstrol/Stanozolol or Primo A
2. Use 19ml of oil (GSO or Canola)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes (for Winstrol/Stanozolol) or
2-3 minutes (for Primo, because it melts easier).

Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so pressure doesn't build up.
Swirl till powder dissolved. If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.

5. Add in 0.2ml BA (to make 1%)

813999102_IMG_0715_122_149lo.jpg

Thanks for the recipe, but dont think it will work.
No B.B. ? No E.O.? No Guaiacol?

Thanks for the recipe, but dont think it will work.
No B.B. ? No E.O.? No Guaiacol?

Sorry for the broken image link in my previous post. Let's see if this one works:

jzyS67qUHFTM.jpg

This is a picture taken one week after the Winstrol was brewed: in just canola oil, no BB, no EO, no Guaiacol.

The oil is in perfect solution, no crashing at all. I have used it as well; it was potent and there was no pain.

The trick to dissolve winstrol (one of the hardest compounds to dissolve from my experience) is to heat it up to its melting point (228-242C which is 442-467F ).

what i love is when ppl suggest u to do things which they havent even tried them self...... dude u brew any raw in to oil by simply by heating it up, what do u thing will happened to it when it cools down?...... think about it..... as for a winstrol, i thought it was water based? if i was u, i wouldn't try it any other way.

what i love is when ppl suggest u to do things which they havent even tried them self......

Where do you think I got that picture from if I haven't tried it myself?

dude u brew any raw in to oil by simply by heating it up, what do u thing will happened to it when it cools down?...... think about it.....

When heated properly, Winstrol doesn't crash when it cools down, unlike the other compounds, such as Test Prop.

I love it when people think something doesn't work simply because they never tried it themselves...

as for a winstrol, i thought it was water based?

I also thought it was water based until I put it into oil and heated it to the melting point.

finally got winstrol to stay in solution.
5g Winstrol Powder
85ml GSO
10ml Guaiacol
1ml B.A

Been two weeks since i brewed it and still crystal clear. Thanks for your help guys

I have Winni/in oil/ 50mg/20ml
powder 1gr
BA- .2
Guaicol- 2ml
Oil-17ml
Mix powder and guaiocol 1st then add Oil

finally got winstrol to stay in solution.
5g Winstrol Powder
85ml GSO
10ml Guaiacol
1ml B.A

Been two weeks since i brewed it and still crystal clear. Thanks for your help guys
Can you show use a picture of what it looks like?
Why not just use the recipe buttman gave you? I used it and it worked fine.

Back