TNE - Test No ester in OIL

J-Radical

Seasoned Vet
So ive tried a few different recipes for TNE in oil. I was curious if anyone wanted to share their best recipes. I have made 100mg/ml but it never seemed to come out exactly how I wanted it to. I was actually going to knock it down to 50 mg/ml and see how that turns out. I am going to use EO and Guaicol.

So does anyone have their best recipe for TNE in oil at 50 mg/ml?? Looking to make it as pain free as possible which I could never get down at 100 mg/ml.

So ive tried a few different recipes for TNE in oil. I was curious if anyone wanted to share their best recipes. I have made 100mg/ml but it never seemed to come out exactly how I wanted it to. I was actually going to knock it down to 50 mg/ml and see how that turns out. I am going to use EO and Guaicol.

So does anyone have their best recipe for TNE in oil at 50 mg/ml?? Looking to make it as pain free as possible which I could never get down at 100 mg/ml.

I tried TNE in oil a few weeks ago at 100mg/ml. It crashed pretty quickly. Were you having the same problem?

I tried TNE in oil a few weeks ago at 100mg/ml. It crashed pretty quickly. Were you having the same problem?

Ive had it stay before using all EO and guaicol but it still had PIP. Ive heard of labs having it at 50 mg/ml and its painless and I figured someone had tried it and successful.

Ive had it stay before using all EO and guaicol but it still had PIP. Ive heard of labs having it at 50 mg/ml and its painless and I figured someone had tried it and successful.

If I remember correctly, when I brewed it at 50mg/ml (with just basic oil, BA, BB), the TNE did not crash and I did not notice any PIP. At 100mg/ml, the PIP was somewhere between a 7-8 on a scale of 10... It wasn't too bad, but it was noticeable.

If I remember correctly, when I brewed it at 50mg/ml (with just basic oil, BA, BB), the TNE did not crash and I did not notice any PIP. At 100mg/ml, the PIP was somewhere between a 7-8 on a scale of 10... It wasn't too bad, but it was noticeable.

Do you remember your recipe for that 50mg/ml? I actually did that exact same thing and mine crashed within a few hours at 50mg/ml. I usually don't use EO and Guaicol but for this I think im going to have to. I just wanted to see if anyone out there had done this. Ive looked everywhere and cant find a consistant recipe that people seem to agree on that works. I feel like 50mg/ml with EO and Guaicol would be a lot tougher to have crash if it would at all.

I cant believe no one has tried this and was successful. Even if they had the correct percentages I could work with that but no one seems to have a solid recipe.

Do you remember your recipe for that 50mg/ml? I actually did that exact same thing and mine crashed within a few hours at 50mg/ml. I usually don't use EO and Guaicol but for this I think im going to have to. I just wanted to see if anyone out there had done this. Ive looked everywhere and cant find a consistant recipe that people seem to agree on that works. I feel like 50mg/ml with EO and Guaicol would be a lot tougher to have crash if it would at all.

I cant believe no one has tried this and was successful. Even if they had the correct percentages I could work with that but no one seems to have a solid recipe.

Hey mate,

I don't remember the exact percentage of BB used, but I will do a trial brew tomorrow and let you know how it turns out. :) If you don't hear from me within two days, feel free to PM me, because I tend to forget things.

Ok mate, I did a brew last night with the following recipe:

TNE in oil @ 50mg/ml
* 2% BA
* 10% BB
* GSO
* Super heated using a microwave oven for 2+ minutes

The oil was crystal clear and stayed in solution. However, this morning, there are a few crystal shards in the oil, but nothing major. Based on my past experience with brewing difficult compounds such as Winstrol, I believe several more heating will keep the oil clear permanently.

Ok mate, I did a brew last night with the following recipe:

TNE in oil @ 50mg/ml
* 2% BA
* 10% BB
* GSO
* Super heated using a microwave oven for 2+ minutes

The oil was crystal clear and stayed in solution. However, this morning, there are a few crystal shards in the oil, but nothing major. Based on my past experience with brewing difficult compounds such as Winstrol, I believe several more heating will keep the oil clear permanently.

I tried something very similar with a little more BB and I couldn't keep it in the solution. I know EO and Guaicol are not solvents or carriers people like to use but I think its the only way to keep this from crashing at all. I just need to figure out the perfect combo. Im going to mess with it at some point this week. Im going to use the EO as 100% carrier as well. Should work maybe?? haha

I tried something very similar with a little more BB and I couldn't keep it in the solution. I know EO and Guaicol are not solvents or carriers people like to use but I think its the only way to keep this from crashing at all. I just need to figure out the perfect combo. Im going to mess with it at some point this week. Im going to use the EO as 100% carrier as well. Should work maybe?? haha

I never used EO, but I read that it has a really bad chemical smell. Might not be good, healthwise, to use for an extended period of time?

I'll try reheating my brew a few more times with the microwave oven, and I'll let you know how that turns out. Stay tuned :).

I never used EO, but I read that it has a really bad chemical smell. Might not be good, healthwise, to use for an extended period of time?

I'll try reheating my brew a few more times with the microwave oven, and I'll let you know how that turns out. Stay tuned :).

Thanks for the update. Yeah EO and Guaicol (which really smells) are said not to be the greatest in the world. I know EO can break down the plunger on a syringe if preloaded and left for and extended period of time. I usually wouldn't use either and this will probably be the only compound I use it for unless I want super high dosed gear which im not pressed on. Im not too worried because this would probably be a once or twice a week think for certain body parts... mainly legs.

Ok mate, just a quick update:

I reheated the TNE in oil again, and after one day, the solution is still crystal clear. There is no visible crystal shards like before.

Based on my past experience with brewing Winstrol in oil (without BB!), after several trials of heating, the solution should remain like this without crashing again. And based on my experience in using the brew, multiple heating does not seem to affect the potency of the hormone.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Some more updates:

Just pinned 2ml in the glutes last night, and I'm having some PIP's but nothing major. There is a small lump at the injection site, and I'm guessing it's due to the hormone crashing in the muscle.

The effects are great, though. Super strong morning wood, and I have a lot more energy.

Overall, TNE in oil is great, but I probably would just keep it at 50mg/ml. Anything higher would most likely hurt like hell after the hormone crashes in the muscle.

Back