anyone have this problem with tren enth

pullinbig said:
its weaker than ace too because the ester is figured in the final weight of the hormone. enanethate is heavier than acetate.

Like this will make any kind of noticeable difference at all. Ok, so instead of a gram/week it's what 920mg/week? 970mg/week?

I see where the guy's coming from on the daily injects though, man, that shit gets old quick.

TxLonghorn said:
Like this will make any kind of noticeable difference at all. Ok, so instead of a gram/week it's what 920mg/week? 970mg/week?

I see where the guy's coming from on the daily injects though, man, that shit gets old quick.

tex if you wil look at those weights you will be surprised at the differnce in potency between enan and suspension for example. its more than a % or 2. dont get me wrong i like long ester test over short ester cause you can do a lot more but was jes making a point keemosabi

pullinbig said:
was jes making a point keemosabi

I understand, I just don't think it will make a difference in your cycle.

Like all those guys saying to divide up your oral dosing 4x/day and all that stuff. I've yet to see anybody see a difference in taking it all at once and dividing it up.

I'm all about the KISS theory: Keep it simple, shithead.

Cheers PB I did see your formula posted the other day I will copy it down since I only glanced at it...... Usually I just follow a recipe and this is the first time I have had to change anything.... Oh well.....

I am starting my course later toady and havent tried the Tren to see if its painfull. Woek up thismorning and its still holding so were good to go. If it is too painfull I will load a syringe with Test Enan and the Tren Enan at the same time since my Test has almost no BA in it.. How much Test is still to be decided..... They made a mistake on my order and I received 29 grams of Test Enan instead of 19..... So looks like I am about to re- adjust my plans kick it up one more notch.... :)

One question, I have never tried Tren Ethan before, and I was planning to take it with Test Enan at a ratio of 50/50 (so one inject of 500mg of test enan 4 days later 500mg or tren enan and 4 days later the test enan) now I will increase the Test to maybe 750 mg and keep the Tren at the same 500mg. Is that ok? (should I take more test or less is my question)

Cheers,

Mini Me

One question, I have never tried Tren Ethan before, and I was planning to take it with Test Enan at a ratio of 50/50 (so one inject of 500mg of test enan 4 days later 500mg or tren enan and 4 days later the test enan) now I will increase the Test to maybe 750 mg and keep the Tren at the same 500mg. Is that ok? (should I take more test or less is my question)

Cheers,

Mini Me [/B][/QUOTE]

500mg/e4d works out to almost a g/w. a g of test and a g of tren per week is a good stack. add a little oral Winstrol (winny), 50-100mg/d, and you have a very nice stack. excellent stack. just make sure to train heavy and focus on the core lifts. ie squats, deads, heavy back work and dips or bench. do your isos after the core lifts. you will ned more protein while doing this much juice. 2g/lb of BW. no less than 1.5, 2 is better.

Mini me, from your post it sounds like you want to alternate gear every four days, not do both every four days. Is that what you meant? If so I think the 8 days between the injects of the same AS is too long. I would do each every four days and lower the mg's if you want to keep it at 500/500. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

I'm with PB 100%. 1g of test prop and 1g of tren ace has me melting and getting huge at the same time. I also had the Winstrol (winny) in there but dropped it recently.

TxLonghorn said:
I understand, I just don't think it will make a difference in your cycle.

Like all those guys saying to divide up your oral dosing 4x/day and all that stuff. I've yet to see anybody see a difference in taking it all at once and dividing it up.

I'm all about the KISS theory: Keep it simple, shithead.

oral or IM doesnt make a difference. ikts the half life of the hormone and ester that determines frequency. i am agreeing with youy on this one texxy. first time for everything. lololol:40oz:

The 8 days between injects is what I had in mind but since I cocked up with my Tren Enan (10% BA) I will mix the 2 together and shoot ... I may have to split it up since my Tren is at 280per ml so almost 2 ml of that plus my Test Enan is at 500mg ml so will have 1 ml of that..... I would prefer to inject less oil..

PB I will try try tonight, but just how strong can you make Test Enan before it crashes I have it at 500 now and no problems.. I could do with it nearer the 700 mark to reduce the volume of oil..

The reason I received more Test Enan was cos they missed out my winny..... I have a alot of prop should I just use that to kick me off untill the Enan kicks in.....

Was also thinking of loading the first shot with a gram of Test just to get the ball rolling....

Thanks for the tips on Protien....

Regards

Mini Me

500 is as strong as i have made it. thats plenty. with what you got you could do somethig like this. monday 1ml test and 2ml tren. thursday same. thats 3ml per inject. left butt cheek one time and right the next. i have done 6ml injects on a regular basis with no probs. i also have gone 3ml in delts pecs and tris. start off with 1ml and build up over a period of a few weeks. you got ya a nice cycle there bud.

6ml??? that is a lot....

You are a star!!

I am sat at home worrying about doing 3ml.... Bring it on.......

Just made Test Enan at 950ml and waiting for it to cool.... It must crash but what the hell... I'm bored... Also made it at 680 which is more like it... will let you know how strong I can suspend it since I have nothing to do today... :)

Regards

Mini Me

Ok

I said I would let you know how my STRONG test went......

I have just made 950mg per ml Test Enan and it has held........ can you belive it?? I did use 5% BA but that was it....I know its kind pointless I know but just thought I would share it...
I have even put it in the fridge for 6 hours to see if it would fall out of suspension . (and it didn't...)
I will doctor it up alittle to make it an even gram of Test to 1ml ...

One question: When I filter this gear is there any chance that some of the hormone will get stuck in the filter since I am making such a high consentration. The reason I ask, is that the end solution is that bit thicker, and I was wondering if it is more likely to get caught in the filter..?

Regards

Mini Me

pullinbig said:
i am agreeing with youy on this one texxy. first time for everything. lololol

You always agree with me, sometimes you just aren't aware of it at the time, lol.

Actually, we see eye to eye on quite a bit, imo.

A gram per ml!!! Holy shit, that's gonna be like shooting molasses! Cool to hear you can actually do it though.

Mixed up some new gear last night at 1g per ml and it does hold with 5%BA. Its pretty thick and was a bitch to filter....

In the light of morning I have decided to be more sensible and have cut it down to 750mg/ml That way I can do 2 ml of Tren and 1ml of the test Enan...

Just tried it and the injection is only mildly painful since its hard to keep the syringe straight bacause of the pressure required to empty it.. :)( 22G pin..)

I also tried playing with the tren enan last night, but with almost no success... I got it upto 290mg/ml with 10% BA but after that it wont hold.......

Does anyone know if I get BBcan I raise the consentration of Tren even higher or is it limited by the volume oil??

Regards

Mini Me

what % BA and BB did you use in your test enth mini me?
I used 5% for some reason, I was thinking i coul probably get away with 1

I know I have read that no BA or BB is required with lower consentrations... Around 500mg per ml..

I used 5% BA to go as high as 1g per ml, I guess you could use less since it held easly .. I don't mind having 5% since it makes me feel alittle better knowing there is some alcohol in there and 5% aint gonna hurt..

My Test Enan had to go upto 10% BA to hold 290mg per ml.. Its cloudy, but is held in suspension and clears with alittle heat..

ok so let me get this straight, can I got 1 percent BA with test enth and get away with it?
I just cant believe what i'm seeing here, I guess it does dissolve with just oil but if i can do that I'm fucking set.

Thats right... much easier than the tren enan...

By the Way what did you do with your Tren Enan to fix it??

Back