anyone heading to the Contra Costa Show this weekend?

leanbody

man on a mission
Dudes - seems like everybody is on thye east coast! Anyone on the left coast and heading to the Contra costa show may 7th?

I'll be there - trying to pick up some pointers about posing for my first show in Aug.

Hit me up if you are going or competing.

do you have any 411 on venue and times? I have maybe a chance to go on Sunday if anything is happening?.?

hey beastly babe;
sunday is a no go- the competitors are all at ihop eating french toast with strawberries and whipped cream! Sat it's from 10 am to 3pm or so and the night show starts at 6:30. it's a nice venue - Chabot community college off of 80 and 92.
if you go to the prejudging, the men are up first and then the figure competitors. plus all the free protein bar samples you can eat! LOL

Hmmm...was planning to get back on stage this year, I have done the San Jose twice, and Central Valley Classic but not the Contra yet, and just about 16 weeks out...that is doable!

Awesome, ya i've never been to a BB show. I'll probably go to both CC and SJ shows this year.

Did you go to this show. If you did, what did you think about it?
Late response... but Yes it was great - good competition altho a few too many figure gals to sit thru IMO. I'll prolly hit it up again this year.

Awesome, ya i've never been to a BB show. I'll probably go to both CC and SJ shows this year.

Late response... but Yes it was great - good competition altho a few too many figure gals to sit thru IMO. I'll prolly hit it up again this year.

So where do both of you reside in Bay Area? As you can see I am in HMB, but I train both here in a little gym (I have stuff in my garage as well) and at Powerhouse Gym in Redwood City.

So where do both of you reside in Bay Area? As you can see I am in HMB, but I train both here in a little gym (I have stuff in my garage as well) and at Powerhouse Gym in Redwood City.

hey man - im at golds in Oaktown but I'll go anywhere for a serious workout...A buddy of mine lives in SJ and we hit the fremont/santa clara 24. Im impressed that you actually use the stuff in your garage... that stuff just gathers dust for me...I keep thinking my teenage son may want it so I dont pitch it, but I need the smell, sweat and energy of the gym to hit it hard.

What's up neighbor! Well, over a hill and across the bay, I know Oaktown pretty well, lived in San Lorenzo back in the late 1990's, used to go to 24 hr in San Leandro back then. Don't kid yourself, I need the motivation of sweat, and other around me to drive me as well since I dont have a training partner at the moment, but it is nice to have stuff in the garage to hit at anytime. I also have tractor tires, sandbags, and a heavy bag to hang outside when weather is nice in HMB. I am debating which show I will do, but always wanted to challenge myself at the Contra due to it has really good competition. Let's keep in touch here on the forums bro!

Whereabouts Iron Bro! I'm just about to watch a sunset here on the coast, watching the Giants kill the Packers so we have the NY Giants coming here next weekend...too sweet!

Hell ya, Go Niners!

I just got out the military back at home for now. I work out in my garage but thinkin about signin up at 24hr in San Ramon again.

Where did you buy your tractor tires from?

Whereabouts Iron Bro! I'm just about to watch a sunset here on the coast, watching the Giants kill the Packers so we have the NY Giants coming here next weekend...too sweet!

I'm in Berkeley. Yeah I can't believe that game! Rather the niners play the Giants instead of the Packers tho I think.

Hell ya, Go Niners!

I just got out the military back at home for now. I work out in my garage but thinkin about signin up at 24hr in San Ramon again.

Where did you buy your tractor tires from?

I work as a Supervisor for a Public Works Department here on the Peninsula and these are ones that were replaced on one of our Caterpillar backhoes...so I got 2 for free, still checking my contractor connections here in HMB to get the next size up :)

I'm in Berkeley. Yeah I can't believe that game! Rather the niners play the Giants instead of the Packers tho I think.

A good buddy who I used to train with lives there now, cool bro! Yes, we want to have home field advantage all the way through the playoffs...and we can beat the Giants!

My prediction is 49ers vs. Patriots!

Back