Anyone know whats going on with Pinn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know why the last thread like this one got deleated. just curious.. rumors are just not good enough.

Keep sending your money guys, alternatively you could source it from the gym locally.
You wont have to wait then.

technically it wasn't deleted; it was locked, which does have different implications imo. locked means: attempting to calm the nervous. deleted means: covering something up.
just my two cents.

anyone know why the last thread like this one got deleated. just curious.. rumors are just not good enough.

technically it wasn't deleted; it was locked, which does have different implications imo. locked means: attempting to calm the nervous. deleted means: covering something up.
just my two cents.

hey thanks for that i would have never known that. awesome info rep your way

I have a question .. My buddy is thinking of trying 600 of (test e) a week.. Would he be able to pin 200 on M W F? Or would blood levels be all over the place.. He responds very well to 500 a week M Th.. And wants to up it a bit

I have a question .. My buddy is thinking of trying 600 of (test e) a week.. Would he be able to pin 200 on M W F? Or would blood levels be all over the place.. He responds very well to 500 a week M Th.. And wants to up it a bit

Will this seems like the ideal thread to ask this question :wtf:

What do you want to hear bro? More about pinn.. Get over it already.. All we can do is wait and see what happens.. And for the guys who use and want to use should know first hand that there are risks .. If you don't understand that then you shouldn't be using in the first place..

Last edited:
What do you want to hear bro? More about pinn.. Get over it already.. All we can do is wait and see what happens.. And for the guys who use and want to use should know first hand that there are risks .. If you don't understand that then you shouldn't be using in the first place..

Considering the thread was made to find out more info about the Pinn situation I for 1 would like to hear more about it other then someone asking if pinning a long ester test 3 times a week will cause unstable blood levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back