Anyone tried Nair hair removal cream?

theprofessional

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure where to put it. Starting to look like a gorilla, and it's gotta go. I'm thinking a wax would be wayyy to painful, so wondering if anybody's tried hair removal cream? Thx for the input.

tried the womans version and the nair for men and netiher have worked. yea a little gets wiped away, but nothing to rave about. i'm interested in laser sooner or later... when i get the money :)

Nair works good, but depends on how coarse your hair is....if you're a gorilla then you might want to leave it on for like 15-20 minutes instead of 7-10 like it says on the bottle. Laser would cost you a boatload to do your body so start saving up.

Nair for men works great for me and last about 3-4 weeks. The hair on my back is not that course though, I just shave my chest.

I use this brand named Veet ...dunno if its a Norway-only brand but it works miracles for my pubic-lookalike chest hairs :D

I read in an article that home laser removal is going to be available for at home use within 2 years. I am definitely getting laser removal when I can afford it. I hate being Italian.

tried the one for men didnt like it...some hairs came off but others just stayed there... smells horrible on top of that

Waxing or laser is the only choice. Waxing hurts, but not more than a sust injection, suck it up!

Did the veet work well without pain... Ive seen it at shops(im from the UK) anyway im considering using it becuase it seems fairly good at what its supposed to do.

guys, try veet if you can get it..leave it on for 15 minutes...did wonders to both my chest and stomach :)

(then again Im probably not as hairy as you old farts) :D

Back