question about hair growth on test

username1

well i'm going through chip as recommended here and so far got my blood work done need to get physical on friday. i'm coming to grips dealing with the injection and based on everybody being nervous their first time and realizing how it was really nothing is getting me prepared to feel the same.

only last thing that's been on my mind lately is how much hair i'm going to end up growing. i'm going to start with the conservative plan. the thing is that I already have a ton of hair, i'm very hairy i already have hair out of every folicle, nuckles, stomach, toes, chest, ears, neck, back shoulders, glutes, etc. i kind of have a unabrow there's some hair between my eyebrows little bit i use an ear trimmer in the middle. there's really not a place that I can find on my body that does not have hair or somewhere near it.

so basically i've always been very hairy, i mean i had a mustache in the 6th grade and even tried shaving it once. so i'm wondering when i get on test what's going to happen i mean am I going to turn into a bear or like a werewolf or something lol ?

if I already have this much hair already, will it multiply that much more? or is it for people that don't have hair already in certain follicles that end up growing hair once on test? if you already have hair in all your follicles then more hair can't grow? but, can the hair get longer and thicker or anything like that?

i think it all depends on your genetics,When i did test my facial hair would grow in fast but never had any other problems with hair on my shoulders or back.

try it out and you will see, once cycle of test wont hurt ya if your healthy.

I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a whole year now. I have not noticed any changes in hair growth or loss on the face or body.

Well bro, given the fact that you DID shave the stach in sixth grade, and that you are in seventh grade now, I would say its a safe bet that you'll turn into a BEARWOLFE! Thats kind of the Maximus HRT hybrid of a Bear and a Wherewolf!! ;-) lol:dienewbie

WELCOME TO TEAM MAXIMUS!!

Hell, I'm hoping that my HRT grows MORE hair! I've always wanted to grow a big 'stache!

My hair has alway s been full, but as i get older with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) it grows faster....everywhere.

I say if you look like a werewolf who cares right ???

Im super hairy too....if anyone says anything just turn into a werewolf and take care of them !!!

Well bro, given the fact that you DID shave the stach in sixth grade, and that you are in seventh grade now, I would say its a safe bet that you'll turn into a BEARWOLFE! Thats kind of the Maximus HRT hybrid of a Bear and a Wherewolf!! ;-) lol:dienewbie

WELCOME TO TEAM MAXIMUS!!

Haha.....funny shit Chip!

Either way nobody will notice. Guys will be jealous, and the females will get wet.

My second t pin is tonight and I'm looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes. FYI hcg is no big deal.

Back