Anyone use injectable B-12 while on TRT??

You gained 10 lbs of what? Muscle? In a month? From b12? Thats better than 500mg of test!!!

My 2 cents, I use 5000 mcg oral but it is as I had said the Methycobalamin the cyanobalamin is junk IMOP and what I had studied up on.

So some of you guys say NG unless a deficiency well I do not have a deficiency and it helped my energy and my appetite, just saying. Not to argue because if I get that , well I don't care if you guys say its the placebo effect, ha that's ok with me :) :) I'll take it.

Gained 10lbs Huh if you say, but I don't think it was the B-12. Maybe it helped your appetite and energy for better workout and that's where to gain came from again IMOP only.

Last edited:
I love B12. the body store up to a year supply. If you don't need it you just piss the excess out. If you drink at all you need it. the negative feed back look makes oral supplementation a waste to time. that is the the injects are so profound for people who need it. i like the Methyl and cyanobalamn combined

Last edited:
Ya know I have wanted to get injectable but it is a bit more expensive. Not a good thing however I would like to hear maybe what you like by injection different then from sublingual tabs. I mash them first, then put it under my tongue so it dissolves quicker.

I know I didn't gain 10 more pounds of muscles but I didn't get any fatter and did weigh myself soon as I ate.Then I hit over 200 pounds which was a goal.And 18 inch biceps.
Mainly B-12 shots are easy and gave me more confidence in using IM shots when using aas.Took me longer to give myself a shot of B-12 because I always pin the Quads with aas and not the shoulders.
I'm over 45 years old and maybe that's why it works for older people than someone who's younger.

Back