Appointment and Consultation Scheduling Tool - IncreaseMyT

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
The easiest way to get in touch with IMT!!! Check out our new scheduling tool on the website today!

Hello everyone,

In an effort optimize our time so we can spend more with you we would like to point out the new scheduling widget on our website. If you have been thinking about calling IMT but are a little nervous this will allow you to schedule the exact time you have free to have a private conversation with Todd IncreaseMyT Thomas. So give it a try and pick free consultation if your a potential IMT client.

Below is a picture of the scheduling tool:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_17_at_9_47_59_AM.png

If your a current client we have made getting in touch with Todd to get your request in much easier. Now you can set the exact time you will be free to get everything placed. So if your ready for a refill give the scheduling tool a try:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_17_at_9_56_15_AM.png

If you need to do your virtual health consultation with Dr Matt or one of our other physicians you must get the verbal approval to do so. Todd has to make sure your file is up to date and the patient notes are accurate before the physician can see you. Appts made with the physician without Todd's verbal approval will be canceled without notice. So if Todd told you to schedule for your virtual health consultation with the physician you will set up your appt with that button.

I make appts all the time and forget. So don't forget to add your scheduled appt to your calendar for reminder!!!!! Just click the big blue button that says "add to your calendar"

Screen_Shot_2016_05_17_at_9_59_56_AM.png

We are extremely excited to bring you the new process and have been working day and night to hardwire a process to make your program with us 100% seamless!!!

Let us know if you have questions below.

Last edited:
I just opened up a block of time starting at 730 AM Saturday morning for consultations with Dr Matt. If you have spoken to Todd and updated your file and he said your ready for your VHC go to the "schedule appointment" button on our website Increase My T | and schedule your VHC with Dr Matt.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO TODD AND UPDATED YOUR FILE PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPT. WE WILL HAVE TO CANCEL IT.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back