apx 6 weeks later-before n after pics

WK 1-2 Winny
WK 2-4 Winstrol (winny) and dbol
WK 4-6 dbol
WK 6 tried the darker side - sustonon,test 250
WK 7 test e300

Will prob run test e300 for 8 weeks Alone
Then 2 wks after run some PCT ( not sure yet which ? )

Apx 5 days a week
All I'm doing is eating little bit more, and my little workout consists of a 10kg dumbell-100 curl reps each arm,100 reps each arm where im kneeling then lifting the dumbbell up to my shoulder, then 200 stomach crunches

And if I feel strong I increase the 100 reps to 300, these reps are in form of 25 each arm then swapping back n Forth's,

Only side effect is a sore arse where I inject and some lower back pain ( prob hit a nerve ? )

Last edited:
WK 1-2 Winny
WK 2-4 Winstrol (winny) and dbol
WK 4-6 dbol
WK 6 tried the darker side - sustonon,test 250
WK 7 test e300

Will prob run test e300 for 8 weeks Alone
Then 2 wks after run some PCT ( not sure yet which ? )

Apx 5 days a week
All I'm doing is eating little bit more, and my little workout consists of a 10kg dumbell-100 curl reps each arm,100 reps each arm where im kneeling then lifting the dumbbell up to my shoulder, then 200 stomach crunches

And if I feel strong I increase the 100 reps to 300, these reps are in form of 25 each arm then swapping back n Forth's,

Only side effect is a sore arse where I inject and some lower back pain ( prob hit a nerve ? )

Did you do any homework before starting your cycle? What you are running is a really bad cycle.

300 rep sets with 25lbs? May I ask why?

I'm not being mean when I say this, but you really could have seen better results by hiring 3J and following a training program that focuses on hypertrophy. I give you props for having the drive to make changes and hit the gym with such intensity, but with the proper tools, you'll see far greater success.

My .02c :)

Back