Are RUI Products legit/doseages Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam2791230

Hey guys,

Trying to decide on where to pick up Nolva/Clomid for my research but I'm very skeptical as I do not want a product that is underdosed - do you guys have any labs/reviews showing that your products are legitimate?

Thanks,

Hey guys,

Trying to decide on where to pick up Nolva/Clomid for my research but I'm very skeptical as I do not want a product that is underdosed - do you guys have any labs/reviews showing that your products are legitimate?

Thanks,

RUI is a trusted source and many people on this board use their products with good results. I haven't seen labs done but I don't hesitate to recommend them to you. They are legit.

NO,they are not pharmacy grade , they are animal research grade . Dont believe any different...

Last edited:
I have blood work showing the stane and dex are both good as ai's and also bw showing the serms (clomid and nolva) are legit as well. In fact since i started using them my bw on all their ai's and serms has proven they are gtg. One of the only rc companies that i do trust actually.

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Alright guys. I'm going to run blood work 3 weeks in and 4 weeks after the pct.

I will definitely post results on here and if it's legit I'll definitely talk Rui up / still skeptical and unsure if I'm making a good decision but we'll see!

I hope it's legit I'm going to get blood work done on lab subject to insure that the products are actually working!

Will keep everyone posted

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Yup, and as JimiThing said, one of the only RC's that I trust. They charge more than some, but it's worth the price to KNOW you're getting what you're paying for. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back