Are steroids addicting?

Are steroids addicting?

• I'm hooked baby!!!

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • I'll do it until I reach my goal only.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I can take a break for a year or two.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I really don't need them.

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Aczech said:
out at sea, i smoked...dropped that shit in one day. At school, i dipped enough to fill a 20oz bottle every 2-3 days, dropped that the day i got a girlfriend. Even did coke hardocre one night but no desire to do again. As addicting as people makes things out to be, it's all a mind game. QUOTE]

NO NO NO, i highly disagree. its sienctifically proven that Nycotine is HIGH adicttive. for you to say that its all in your head is completely wrong. just becasue YOU kicked smoking in one day, doesnt mean everyone can. Come on bro, use your head. how many people have you talked to in your life that have tried to quit smoking, and couldnt? Its also a fact that after the 3rd day without smoking, the PHYSICAL addiction is gone, and it is mental from there on out. I have a buddy that smokes when he wants too. he'll smoke when he drinks, smokes when he goes out, if hes laying around the house and feels like a smoke, he'll have one. But he cant get addicted, his body does not crave them like most smokers bodies do. For you to say that there is no physical addiction in smoking and that its all in your head is completely ignorant. Have your parents kept you locked up in the basement your whole life or something?

Max Carnage said:
No such thing as stupid questions.........only stupid answers bro.

eh, naw...Id have to say that was a pretty lame question. Think before you ask things. It doesnt take a brain surgen to figure that out, just think about it.

mr onswoll....ive got the fucked up childhood of a serial killer....yet i don't murder. I could do narcotics to the extent of being comitting gruesome crimes and blame my childhood and get off with some institution time. I choose not to. It's that simple. It's that people are weak. People use excuses every fucking day about why they don't have the life they want. I'm a firm believer that ANY person can become anything they want to be, they just need to apply themselves and do it.

You either quit or you don't...saying i tried and couldn't is fucking weak. Grow up, take control of your life and go get what you want. When you go for a PR, and you approach "i think i can do this"..what happens, you probably fail. If you walk and say you can do it, it probably get's done.

I'm sure there is a chemical inbalance that people feel that makes the feel "different" and they want to get back to were they were comfortable. Fine, that makes you a weak person. If one can overcome it, so can others.

Aczech said:
mr onswoll....ive got the fucked up childhood of a serial killer....yet i don't murder. I could do narcotics to the extent of being comitting gruesome crimes and blame my childhood and get off with some institution time. I choose not to. It's that simple. It's that people are weak. People use excuses every fucking day about why they don't have the life they want. I'm a firm believer that ANY person can become anything they want to be, they just need to apply themselves and do it.

You either quit or you don't...saying i tried and couldn't is fucking weak. Grow up, take control of your life and go get what you want. When you go for a PR, and you approach "i think i can do this"..what happens, you probably fail. If you walk and say you can do it, it probably get's done.

I'm sure there is a chemical inbalance that people feel that makes the feel "different" and they want to get back to were they were comfortable. Fine, that makes you a weak person. If one can overcome it, so can others.

Hey bro, I completely agree with you trust me. Im all about what you just said in ever aspect. But I garentee that 95% of people who smoke, are physically addicted. Its proven, its a fact. Nycotine is physicall addicting.

But I agree with you man. people are weak minded. ive been weak minded many times in my life, so im nobody to talk ya know. 8)

Onswoll said:
eh, naw...Id have to say that was a pretty lame question. Think before you ask things. It doesnt take a brain surgen to figure that out, just think about it.

If it's so stupid.....why you arguing over it? And to think, I'm not the brain surgeon here?.....ookkkkk.....lol......tell him what he wins Bob!!!!!

word....did anyone know that about 50mg of nicotine is considered a lethal dose? So, that's about what, 5 drops of pure nicotine?

Onswoll said:

I bet the professor here knew that.............

if u want to kill sum 1 sor sum reson~~~~~

get4 or 5 big CHEAP cigars get a plate thats also a bit of a bowl . basicly a plate with a lil bit of depth break up cigars onto plate add water cover let site for 2 days un cover take out cigar chunks and sqweez water backinto plate as much possibul till u have nerly all the cigar out then get a stove pot ans strain water/tobacco thru it so there s no bits left .. now the water should be a dark colore with a nasty smell,,, put on oven and turn on heat at a vary vary low heat almost non existant and leave un coverd to dry out ... now u can ether wate till its almost no water and a lil gooy as to easly drop into a coffie or alcoholic bevrage or let sit a lil longer till its crusts up and scrape the stuff off as to add to a cigar or weed or how ever easyist to do the job,, use your imagination...

i dont think any person has right to kill another unless it for safty of self or family .. but hey

Think about this, do you enjoy the 'ritual' of the gear? Get excited for injections? Have a special place and box where you keep your gear? Go to your source website and just look at the next cycle items, even though you are not gonna buy them now. These are all behaviors of addiction. Just like people get off on rec. drugs.

i think the mentally aspect is very often underestimated. I'm on for the last 3 years without any break. particulate with dosages 2,5g testo + 800mg deca ew. on the one hand here in germany roids are too cheap to leave out, on the other hand i don't wanna miss the positive effects. i think that i would not handle it without the juice...

intrinsic1 said:
Think about this, do you enjoy the 'ritual' of the gear? Get excited for injections? Have a special place and box where you keep your gear? Go to your source website and just look at the next cycle items, even though you are not gonna buy them now. These are all behaviors of addiction. Just like people get off on rec. drugs.

nice

I used to only do a cycle once in a great while...but now that I am older I am seriously kicking the idea of staying on all the time...like HRT levels.

my wife tells me i'm bigorexic and body image dysmorphic and everything else. she rolls her eyes if i say anything about a cycle. she would say i'm addicted. i think i just like it a lot.

mabusincarnate said:
my wife tells me i'm bigorexic and body image dysmorphic and everything else. she rolls her eyes if i say anything about a cycle. she would say i'm addicted. i think i just like it a lot.

That's kinda funny.........My wife says the exact same thing...lol. She trys to make up stupid reasons for me to stop!I just do the norm "ok baby, what ever you say" then back to what I'm doing again. I guess I like it enough to mislead the woman I love. That's a addiction in my book.

Max Carnage said:
That's kinda funny.........My wife says the exact same thing...lol. She trys to make up stupid reasons for me to stop!I just do the norm "ok baby, what ever you say" then back to what I'm doing again. I guess I like it enough to mislead the woman I love. That's a addiction in my book.

i don't mislead her. she asks me about my source and i tell her she doesn't need to know. then she tells me "you're not using money out of our joint account for that shit!"

A true addiction you can't stop except with intervention. SO COME ON MF TRY TO STOP ME, Then again I Love to eat pussy every day is that an addicktion.

Back