are these nile Sustanon (sust) real?

Ripped2Shreds

are these nile sust real?

friend of mine just got some and they came in 2 different style amps, some having white rings, some none, and some only portion of white rings.....

what do you think?

thanks

The line should be green. At least they are on the batch I just got and they are working wonders for my friends.

Definite fakes there bro. Fifferent color rings and ink stamps. Should look like these.

Ripped2Shreds said:
i've read that every batch is different, can have white, green, or no rings
That may be true, but if its from the same company it should always be the same. How many coke cans do you see with different colors or markings? Pepsi is a different company so thier colors and markings would be different.

sorry buth i think fake! ive got just the same nile and it doesent mather that they dont mach in lenght buth yours look strange! i have with out a line and if youve got a line it should be green!

Yeah man I have to agree w/ everyone else in that they're fake. Plus lot #'s should not smear so easy even after you break the amp open and some spills out. Sorry bro.

IMO both are legit mate..they come with green, white and no rings...
I have had thousands pass my hands and these look cool..

D.W.

It's true - ampoules from one lot can be different (under the form of an ampoule, on color of an inscription, with a ring and without, with butch-number printed by a paint and the printring). But all inscription should not be smeared. Especially printing.

THEY ARE REAL BRO! ORGANON EGYPT IS NOT GREAT WITH QUALITY CONTROL AND SO THEIR AMPS ARE INCONSISTENT AMONGST DIFFERENT LOTS AND BATCHES!

WELL THE ONE WITH THE SMUDGED LOT LOOKS A LITTLE IFFY BUT THE OTHER IS REAL! THE PERSON WHO SOLD EM COULD'VE MIXED REALS WITH FAKES IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET RID OF THE FAKES!

Take this into consideration the manufacture at nile change their inks and silkscreen patterns often .Hense change in apearance they are not the most conterfited product just are manufacture by idiots who don't do thing in a uniformed manor .

hard to tell bro, one looks legit....one looks fake.......if you know your source very well and i mean like a brother then go ahead a try them, the worst that can happen is that the shit is bad and has a lot of disease causing bacteria which will cause a massive infection to spread all over your body and kill you.......or you'll grow like a muh fuker. my main point....KNOW YOUR SOURCE

Back