UNDERDOSED Sustanon 250MG EOD UNDERDOSED

bigalex1990

its quite good its hard to explain though like after one week my lifts increased dramatically..

and with the slow esters now im on week 6 they're starting to work now in with actually growing its the best of both worlds..

first u get strength increase after week one and so on then the slow esters kicking in play alot of the role of building the muscle now so ur strength cached up with gains..
so it gets better over time my muscles day by day get more tight and hard..

and this is my first cyle ever im running it at nearly 875mg since i inject eod and i havent gotten any negative sids at all and alot of people say to stick at 500 fir first time but everyone is different.. slow esters play a role to not have any sides or atleast less sides

i started pinning eod cause by the 6th week and i didnt add any weight not even water just strength

even my friend suspected the sustanon was under-dosed
cause we are using it same time its called maxpro sust 250 i couldn't get any real info about max pro and not even reviews so we upped our dose to eod which equals nearly 875mg but like it said it would have kept it to 500 mg but the shit is underdosed

so far so good man no sides yet got ais on hand .. and nolva i take arimidex 0.50 eod

i keep u guys updated!

give a multi Esther a try next time guys and you'll see what i mean but a real one lol

thanks guys any feedback or advice would be appreciated

Before you go posting about a lab's gear being underdosed, you better have bloodwork to back it up or you will get bashed all over the place.

Just a heads up, nobody is going to take your word on gear being under dosed since it's your first cycle. That is just plain silly. Have some respect...

main man said it well above, aas has different strokes for different folks get labs done and then talk it up...or down...

check it out
sory for being an idiot i new here
i lowered my dose of sustanon to 500mg weekly
i addedd proviron cause i can get em here real cheap in greece only 3 euros pharmacy grade and thought might help with some bloat and vascularity
also i take arimdex eod .50

Started October 27
Finish February 27
3 weeks after last pin I start pct for a month

Cycle 4 months
Sustanon 500mg weekly 2 shots
proviron 100mg ed till end of cycle (im liking the 100mg if i notice anything i can go lower)
Arimidex 0.50 eod

Pct
Novaldex 40/40/20/20
clomid if needed

- - - Updated - - -

also u guys were right i need some patience now im week 6 and half and im starting to feel it

update

ill stop the arimidex and use it when symptoms flare up

cause people been telloing me im gnna crash my estro??? is it true? i take it only on pin days 2 times a week 0.50

but ill still use the proviron for this fucking bloat i have around my stomach and love handlles plus the benefits of hardness and moodness are good

im 6.1 104 kilos skinny fat and i dont eat like shit around 3500 - 4000- calories a day and i eat clean

maybe one cheat meal ever 2nd or 3rd day but im bulking

could it be the sustanon or smthing else? thanks people !!!
and as i said im only on 2 shot shots sustanon weekly so 250mgx2
should i increase cardio?? any help would be appreciated

Have you done bloodwork yet to see if your ai is dialed in? Not a good idea to just stop taking something without knowing what it's doing. The same could be said the other way around too. Shouldn't be taking things that you are unsure of what they do bud...

You do not like the bloat but you are thinking about stopping AI? Please dont!

You need to give the sus time to get up to max blood levels and then a bit longer before judging the feel n effect. You dont need the proviron on your first go, but thats up to you I suppose. You should get blood work done about half way thru so you know where your numbers are at

Afa cals, are you gaining weight? If so, how fast? The cals you are taking in now seems high unless you have a really good muscle foundation. I have made that mistake myself. At the beginning of your AAS journey you dont need huge calories. Just need enough to keep the scale moving up plus a little more. Keep the protein up tho!

And read, read, read. There is soooo much vital info here. Be safe. Maximize gains. Control the side effects before they happen.

Holy God man as was , you are bloating and ou think you should stop your AI ? And that without even seeing any BW.

Ok we all started somewhere so no bashing but you have not a clue as to what you are doing. Where to begin well as we help straighten you out please start reading ALL the sticky threads until you understand them . Please come back here and ask Q's on what you may not understand.

SO now as was said get those bloods ASAP and post them for us, we would like to help. Until then hold the course. Well that's my 2 cents. even if you do not think they apply.

Good Luck

OMM

Get bloodwork asap and post it up here. Some of these guys will be able to help you then. Right now we have to guess.....about your gear and about your estrogen level.

Back