Are these products legit? Eurochem Deca, BD Anabol

*******. I haven't seen a pic of Eurochem Decajet that was a clear bottle.

The damn Anabol from British Dispensary came in this strange bag instead of a bottle. Besides the clear bottle & the bag other appearances seem to be legit. The dragon on the pills looks right, I guess & everything about the Decajet except the clear bottle looks legit.

Thanks,

ps, I am following the beginners stack in Anabolics 2005 with these 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eurochem has a website with pics, British Dispensary doesn't

sirxxlew said:
What color fliptop was it?

Thanks all for replies. I smartened up & paid attention that Eurochem Decajet has their website address on their bottles label & their are pics there ( www.eurochemlabs.com). British Dispensary Anabol also has their website address & phone number on their packaging but they both led to bogus ( www.bdid.com ) & no one answers their phone in Thailand. I am relatively content now however that the products are legit. The anabol hasn't been giving me the results I expected but who knows. I have been metering out the 4 pills a day which I have learned last night that I should just take them all at once, one time per day. I have been metering out the deca injectables 2x a week & I read I should take the shot just once a week.

My cycle ends in 3 more weeks. What should I take anti-estrogen wise at the end of the cycle? I have Proviron, but that stupid, hard to understand Anabolics 2005 book flips back & forth & doesnt' state clearly what I should do?

Thanks for future replies

PS I ordered "Anabolis Steroids: Ultimate Research Guide" today

*******. I haven't seen a pic of Eurochem Decajet that was a clear bottle.

The damn Anabol from British Dispensary came in this strange bag instead of a bottle. Besides the clear bottle & the bag other appearances seem to be legit. The dragon on the pills looks right, I guess & everything about the Decajet except the clear bottle looks legit.

Thanks,

ps, I am following the beginners stack in Anabolics 2005 with these 2.

Eurochem has a website. Google it. Dont go to the website on the vial. There are a lot of EC copies out there, and the website tells you how to spot the fakes. And based on the pic you have there, i would say you have a counterfeit. You can tell by the shape of the vial. I wont explain, its easier if you google eurochem

Back