BD and QV: Made by same lab?

BuildJax

Eternal Vigilance Baby!
I ordered some gear from a new source, one that an old legit source that I was using recommended since they are no longer in business. I ordered:
1 BD Tren Hex 25 ml vial 100mg/ml
1 BD Andropen 25 ml vial 275mg/ml
1 BD EQ 25 ml vial 200mg/ml

I also got some QV vial from him. Heres my question: The flip tops on the BD and QV vials are clear with hologram stickers on the lid, BD hologram for the BD and QV for the QV vial. I went to british dragons web site and they are not producing 25ml vials and the clear flip tops seem odd since the ones I use to see have embossed QV or BD.
I also got some IP tabs from him. clmoid, nolva and armoasin. Tabs are all same size and pressed with IP, just different colors.
Anyone seen these or have any results from them. They just all seem like they may be coming from the same place. Any help, opinions or insight would be a great help.
*Picture posted*

im definately NOT a fan of IP . his products have been around forever but they have consistently lacked quality control.

Ive done three cycles with IP Gear in the last year and a half. Ive used BD's Andropen, D-Bol pills, Clomid and Stanzoil w/ great results. And used QV's sustanon and stanzoil with great results. Oh and IP's arimidex was awesome I cut 10lbs of water weight after my last cycle.

I know a very reliable source who sells BD in 25 and 10ml, QV, and IP tabs. I'm not sure if they are direct from ip because there has been a bunch of junk ip tabs around but considering the product and sizes you should be very happy with the product. My only issue is the guy is a little on the expensive side but I'm almost certain with the combination you have it's from the guy I know.

If you can get more QV that would be my advice for you. I did a test e and deca stack of qv a few years ago and it was the cleanest and most gain worthy cycle I have ever done. I have been hunting it ever since. It sure was nice to see that bottle again. you got my hopes back up..

Okay so the consensus is, is that regardless of this packaging it is all coming from IP? COKEZERO: I love QV... if it is real. These bottles do not have any lot numbers on them so obvioulsy its not authentic. May be real but not authentic. I am running
Andropen @ 275mg 2x/wk
EQ @ 200mg 2x/wk

then on week 3 I start the Tren Hex @ 150mg 2x/wk
Then of course do all my normal PCT.
Thanks for your input guys, was just curious to what everyone thought about these products.

Here is the killer red dragon. You will get better gains off of Ibuprofen. At least it will take away pain if your hurting. If you come across this type of red dragon or vioxx vet stay away from it. I ran this dbol for 3 weeks and gained nothing..

ima tell you right now that the BD Andropen 25 ml vial is fuking bunk i did a cycle of the shit is garbage i didnt feel a damn thing, i wouldnt do it if i was you.

I just ran the IP gear recently with good results. I had some BD masteron, QV Test E and QV Sustanon (sust). Also picked up the Anabol 5mgs from IP. Overall I was surprised at the quality but still not quite as good as the real thing. Have had much much worse though.

Thanks guys for your input. I have never ran 'REAL' BD products, just 'REAL' QV in the past. The stuff is deff real, however weak. Next time I think I will deff. increase the dose since the mail connect is the only one I have at this point. I will post some 30 day before and after photos with cold muscles, not pumped up to show you guys the gains. I think its always nice to get a visual rather than words. Thanks again fellas.

Back