Arimidex for PCT??

ProxCat

Most of the posts that I see regarding post cycle therapy (pct) only suggest using Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct).

However, I've also read that most of your gains are lost due to estrogen rebound prior to the return of natural test.... so it seems pretty clear to me that you would want to run arimidex in addition to Nolva throughout post cycle therapy (pct) to prevent this rebound.

Any thoughts?

Nolva blocks estrogen so you won't have to worry about that, go with nolva, armi stop the production of estrogen and if you stop to much it can stop your sex drive

JohnnyB

Estrogen is already suppressed post cycle by about 50 % so using arimidex is not necessary and might negatively affect your lipid profile.

My thinking was... that if you are using long chain esters, you're still going to have high levels of test for a few weeks after your last injection. These high levels will readily convert to estrogen because the active life of Arimidex is only two days. Yeah, it's good to take Nolva during this time to make sure you don't get bitch tits... but isn't the whole point of post cycle therapy (pct) to allow your body to restore the homeostasis of hpta? You should be able to get a head start on this if you continue (or start) using Arimidex for 2 to 3 weeks after your last inject which is when your circulating levels of test would be near normal levels. At this point, once you stop the Arimidex you should have near normal levels of estrogen because you have near normal levels of test to establish that equilibrium.

I totally admit I'm new to this. I'm on my first cycle... but the more I think about this, the more it seems to me that Arimidex should be thought of as the main component to post cycle therapy (pct) and that Nolva is really only required by those who are susceptible to gyno in the first place.

ProxCat said:
My thinking was... that if you are using long chain esters, you're still going to have high levels of test for a few weeks after your last injection. These high levels will readily convert to estrogen because the active life of Arimidex is only two days. Yeah, it's good to take Nolva during this time to make sure you don't get bitch tits... but isn't the whole point of post cycle therapy (pct) to allow your body to restore the homeostasis of hpta? You should be able to get a head start on this if you continue (or start) using Arimidex for 2 to 3 weeks after your last inject which is when your circulating levels of test would be near normal levels. At this point, once you stop the Arimidex you should have near normal levels of estrogen because you have near normal levels of test to establish that equilibrium.

I totally admit I'm new to this. I'm on my first cycle... but the more I think about this, the more it seems to me that Arimidex should be thought of as the main component to post cycle therapy (pct) and that Nolva is really only required by those who are susceptible to gyno in the first place.

It is OK to continue with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a little while after your last injection of a long ester testosterone, maybe for a week or so, but that is all.

You do realize that after a long ester steroid, you must wait two or three weeks before starting your post cycle therapy (pct) of Clomid and/or Nolvadex.

Your other theories are seriously flawed and proven wrong, stop thinking so much and follow proven methods of PCT.

Back