arimidex post cycle

rockpile

ive read mixed info regarding arimidex post cycle. can it be used for the first 2-3 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) or will it adversly affect estrogen(make it too low)? i was thinking .25mg ed for post cycle therapy (pct) should benefit greatly without driving estrogen too low.
thanks for any help

aromasin or AIFM- low dose and they can be used for well beyond 2-3 weeks of PCT.

dex and letro can cause rebound issues. so taper with a steroidal, like those mentioned.

generally advise against dex because of its strong suppression of estrone and only mild suppression of estradiol.

well i dont have any aromasin and its too late to get any. would anyone recomend arimidex to add to nolva and clomid post cycle therapy (pct)? last time i used nolva and didnt recover very well because of the builtup estro, thinking 3 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) arimidex would cure this...tapering down to .25mg eod
thanks

rockpile said:
would anyone recomend arimidex to add to nolva and clomid post cycle therapy (pct)? thanks
Arimidex is a non-steroidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI) which means the concurrent use of Nolvadex will reduce it's effectiveness.

I use .3 mg ED along with my Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) and on both my cycles had virtually no "feeling" of being shut down. Sex drive on both was amazing. I'm sure my test levels were/are supresed still, I can't really explain it.

One thing I hate about steroids is the major conflict of information, one person says it's great for post cycle therapy (pct) another says it's horrible...very confusing.

rockpile said:
well i dont have any aromasin and its too late to get any. would anyone recomend arimidex to add to nolva and clomid post cycle therapy (pct)? last time i used nolva and didnt recover very well because of the builtup estro, thinking 3 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) arimidex would cure this...tapering down to .25mg eod
thanks

you probably did not recover well because you used Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct).

use clomid 50mg ed, no front load

get some aromasin or AIFM

you can use dex for the time being, if you decide to use it for the whole post cycle therapy (pct) be sure to have some aromasin or AIFM to taper with (prevents rebound)

Back