Arimidex Tablets BD/10 mgs

I have 50 white, square tabs, with 10 on one side and BD on the other. They were labeled as Arimidex when I bought them. I cannot find any pictures of them o the net. My question, are these legit arimidex tabs? How would I possibly cut them and use them during cycle, when max recommended dosage for ed usage is 1 mg. Me wanting to just use half a mg eod. I have 50 aromasin tabs that are exactly identical, but with a yellowish/white tint. I am saving them for pct with my oval, pink nolva tabs, that have no insignia or number on them.

Last edited:
Adex will never come in 10mg tabs. It most likely isn't adex and FWIF if you don't know what they are then just bin em.

They are either fake or they actually say 1.0 and not 10. Btw, adex is not used for pct. Ai's are too be used throughout your cycle. You use Clomid and nolva for pct, not an ai.

Maybe they do say 1.0, but I don't see a . Just a 10. Maybe the slash down the middle, meant for breaking the tab apart, is supposed to separate the 0 from the one? I read many articles and other post by people who say aromasin is perfect with nolva for pct. Here is a link whatsteroids.com/steroids/run-aromasin-nolvadex-pct

Last edited:
I contacted my source and they were nice enough to answer my questions as this stash was an order from last Summer. The arimidex says 10 on them, but he says they are 1 mg a piece. The aromasin are 10 mg a piece and the nolva are 20 mg a piece.

I am going to post pictures anyways. Just to make sure, even though I have heard that this source has been around for a very long time and has a great rep. Feel free to comment on the pictures if you think they are good to go or maybe something is off.

This is the best I could do with my built in webcam. O well, can't get them to upload on advanced settings or insert image option.

Last edited:
Back