ARL anabolic research lab...from Russia...

Anabolic Research Labs is an online hormone pharmacy with a wide variety of legitimate products. They put a great deal of emphasis on all our products to ensure the maximum possible sterility and integrity of the product.

a friend of mine was doing very nice gains on just 250mg Test weekly. I had to try them out and just bought 10ml of equipose. I will run it for 4 weeks and see what happens.

they are getting quite famous in my place as they have the cheapest prices around with good and visible muscle gains.

thanks for answer, but strangely, i don't find much review on boards.

legit and good price ? :dunno:

Started their prop last sunday very smooth and painless but too soon to tell but my buddy has been running there tren ace for 5 weeks and has had all the common negatives and positives stuff seems very professional too.

Their shipping location isn't the best place for stuff to be coming in from is the only problem I see with them. They have harder to find things such as injectable D-bol, inj anavar and inj drol.

The injectable DBol is the only thing that interests me. I cant find that shit anywhere, only way is to make it myself and I dont want it that bad. But ya I heard they're good. I wont touch inter anymore for that stuff though.

Back