Arm gains per cycle

lol, i cant help but be ammused by the guys who turn out to the gym and only work bi's/tri's and chest, whatched this morning 2 guys came in spent a hour doing biceps only did about 25 sets, yesterday the did tri's only, these are the kind of people you never see squatting or doing dead lifts... you want big arms, do the big lifts!

TERESKAN said:
lol, i cant help but be ammused by the guys who turn out to the gym and only work bi's/tri's and chest, whatched this morning 2 guys came in spent a hour doing biceps only did about 25 sets, yesterday the did tri's only, these are the kind of people you never see squatting or doing dead lifts... you want big arms, do the big lifts!

amen!

DougoeFre5h said:
Nutrient loaded muscle cells from HIGH volume work will lose any reaosn to stay loaded after a few weeks off, and then you see the magic shrinking man syndrom.

Get some functional hypertrophy going and take some weeks off, nothing much happens.

Agreed.. Thanks for that.

Af908 - the best thing, imo, is not to pay attention to what others gain. Acknowledge it, but don't judge yourself according to how other people gain. Find what works for you and apply it. Patients is key.

TERESKAN said:

Agree.
At the gym where I workout, the guys always working arms, are the ones with the smaller ones.

haha....pull big....squat big....press big....throw in some big and tri work eat like a horse...drink water..get sleep...your arms will grow along with everything else....

tank..

Back