Arnolds pre-T3 pix.

mvmaxx said:
His calf implants seemed to have disappeared in those pics.

That is what I was thinking, and if I remember correctly, his calves looked just fine in T3. So I doubt that these pictures are real.

Those pics are bull shit. Just look at his skin quality in thos epics and look at the t-3 pics. Now granted hollywood does some touching up, but not to that extent.

And what calf implants?? I would also like to see some old off season pics of him.

maybe those are when he was trying to have kids and he was totaly off Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cold turkey, assuming he was on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) . Maybe because of the years of juice he was just using Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dossages and then when he was trying to have kids or when he was having heart probs he stoped. just a thought.

Good call IRON, very good call. Yeah I saw it, when I saw that I almost shit. These companies are just bullshit the way they advertise, its so obvious. Soon they will incorporate it into the script, like Arnold will have some line like " Just couldn't CUT it"

why is it that arnold says, "i needed to get in shape for T3," and everyone thinks that mean those pics are real. I saw that interview on TV, i forget what channel it was, and he did say that, So what does that prove? It proves only that he was a little out of shape or even highly out of shape. He may not have been looking too good, but that doesnt mean he looked like that. Those pics are bullshit. Ive acually heard that his is filling a lawsuit against the publishers.

Now lets all be fuckin realistic here. Do you guys really think that 7 time Mr O would be wearing a fuckin speedo if he looked like that? Come on now. This guy is no moron. He is one of the more intellegent people on this earth and someone with only a spec of intelegence would'nt wear that shit. I could understand if it was caught in his back yard or something but not in public. Common sense people use it!

No Aftonbladet is not a respected Swedish newspaper, It's a fucking bullshit paper!!

But I don't say that the pic's on Arnold is fake or true!

Kim the Swede said:
Reading another post in another I find this truly an amazing recovery.
I didnt belive it myself but today a 3rd source gave evidence that it really was arnold on those pix.

I am afraid it was true.

He is 55 and look what an amazing recovery he has done. Never seen or heard anything like it. But he admittid it was him on the pix. Some quotes:

Arnold - I needed to get in shape FAST. I didnt wanted to audience to laugh at me.
Arnold - I didnt want the fans to be disappointed.
Arnold - I lifted between 3-5 hours per day to get back in shape.
Arnold - I got back to my 1991-T2 weight of 114kg(250lbs)
Arnold - From now on I will stay in shape for the rest of my life.

This is qouted from a very respected Swedish newspaper, who in turn got their info from the brittish "The Mirror"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,334286,00.html

bicepts101 said:
why is it that arnold says, "i needed to get in shape for T3," and everyone thinks that mean those pics are real. I saw that interview on TV, i forget what channel it was, and he did say that, So what does that prove? It proves only that he was a little out of shape or even highly out of shape. He may not have been looking too good, but that doesnt mean he looked like that. Those pics are bullshit. Ive acually heard that his is filling a lawsuit against the publishers.

Now lets all be fuckin realistic here. Do you guys really think that 7 time Mr O would be wearing a fuckin speedo if he looked like that? Come on now. This guy is no moron. He is one of the more intellegent people on this earth and someone with only a spec of intelegence would'nt wear that shit. I could understand if it was caught in his back yard or something but not in public. Common sense people use it!

Definitely some valid points brother.

If Im not mistaken he said he could only train for 3 months because he had a motorcycle accident. In 3 months, I dont care if youre juicing, you cant go from those sloppy pics to the shape he was in for T3.

iron said:
If Im not mistaken he said he could only train for 3 months because he had a motorcycle accident. In 3 months, I dont care if youre juicing, you cant go from those sloppy pics to the shape he was in for T3.

absolutly correct!

Thankyou for that link to clear it up elijah

i dunno i agree with what all of you are saying but the pic looks exactly like him, like his collar bone in the one pic looks exactly like the one in the second pic. Your right thou why the hell would he walk arund like that showing off his estrogen body if he let himself get like that.

yeah man and that what these shitty magizines companies do. They try to make you think the untrue. As alway there are people out there believing it, speading romors about the most influential bodybuilder to date.

Untill i hear him say, "yeah i was the fat fuck in that picture," then i will never believe that horse shit!

Arnold has always ben very vascular is it possible that he has lost all muscle quality and vascularity in 10 years? I just dont think thats him.

Back