Arnolds pre-T3 pix.

Fuckin' Frank Stallone!!!!

Thing is he was never really in shape, was he?

its not him at all i know this for a fact i saw him in newport not too long ago at some shop all i saw were his arms the rest was covered up his arms were still in cool shape and the vascularity in the bis was def. there its not him cuz those arms in that picture look shitty.

benefit said:
its not him at all i know this for a fact i saw him in newport not too long ago at some shop all i saw were his arms the rest was covered up his arms were still in cool shape and the vascularity in the bis was def. there its not him cuz those arms in that picture look shitty.

Why are people still arguing about this? It has been long since established, in the mainstream media, that the pictures are real.

mackavelli said:
Those flabby pics of arnold depress the shit out of me. I think of him in pumping iron young and in-shape and then I see those pictures and it makes me think how short life is.

Yeah i hear u bro i was thinking the same thing.

That is definitly is Arnold i saw a thing on VH1 and it was called celeberties most embarrising moments . And who do i see Arnold in those black speedo's ha ha . So there for it is him . He's washed up know he has everything in the world . He don't care n e more

Saprano8 said:
That is definitly is Arnold i saw a thing on VH1 and it was called celeberties most embarrising moments . And who do i see Arnold in those black speedo's ha ha . So there for it is him . He's washed up know he has everything in the world . He don't care n e more
I'm sure he still cares. OTOH, I'm sure he is busy being governor of CA, but those pics predate that so that is irrelevant.

Just because you saw something on VH1 doesn't mean it is true.

Last edited:
mranak said:
I'm sure he still cares. OTOH, I'm sure he is busy being governor of CA, but those pics predate that so that is irrelevant.

Just because you saw something on VH1 doesn't mean it is true.

bro look at the photo . trust me it is true. gimme a break hes done . leave it alone

fuck why is this stupid thread still going on. is it really that hard for you to understand that the guy has more going on in life than bodybuilding? hello, it's 2005, not 1974.

you guys are missing the greatest thing about Arnold. it's not his physique, his devotion to bodybuilding, or his promotion of the sport. it's the single-minded strength and focus with which he pursues his goals, whether they be in the gym, on the screen, or in the political arena. he's excelled at basically every activity he's put his mind to. the genius with which he has marketed his abilities is almost beyond comparison.

that is what makes the man impressive, not a couple of poses he struck on a stage 30 years ago.

goat out

Goat Ass said:
fuck why is this stupid thread still going on. is it really that hard for you to understand that the guy has more going on in life than bodybuilding? hello, it's 2005, not 1974.

you guys are missing the greatest thing about Arnold. it's not his physique, his devotion to bodybuilding, or his promotion of the sport. it's the single-minded strength and focus with which he pursues his goals, whether they be in the gym, on the screen, or in the political arena. he's excelled at basically every activity he's put his mind to. the genius with which he has marketed his abilities is almost beyond comparison.

that is what makes the man impressive, not a couple of poses he struck on a stage 30 years ago.

goat out

Thats exactly what i think but no one seems to beleave it . You just made it sound better .

simpllyhuge said:
maybe those are when he was trying to have kids and he was totaly off Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cold turkey, assuming he was on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) . Maybe because of the years of juice he was just using Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dossages and then when he was trying to have kids or when he was having heart probs he stoped. just a thought.

Yeah, It was a bit difficult for me and my wife to have our child. Normal (average sperm count is 60,000,000 ... mine was 3,000,000!)

Doc over here put me on Andriol 3 pills a day for 30 days, 2 pills a day for 30 days and 1 pill a day for 30 days. Also took Testis Inj! 1 shot per week for 10 weeks.

Nevertheless, Lady Phantasm became pregnant during the 2nd month of therapy. Now have a beautiful daughter!!

Anyway, Arnold is 55!!!! Can't expect a Man (or Woman) to keep lifting like a 25 year old. Lifting takes its toll on the body... besides, he does not compete anymore, has a wonderful family and kids... and probably just wants to enjoy life and kick back. #ell, he'll always be... Conan the Barbarian to me!

I think they are real pics....he is old and probably too busy to keep his diet perfect and get in the gym often. Be probably doesn't have the time or desire to keep in GREAT shape. Its hard for guys in their 20's to stay super lean....no less someone in their mid 50's

Back