As I open up to people who use gear.

XELFLEC

So people have been popping up around me that are into ph's and aas at work and in the gym. What I'm finding hard to believe is how these people just are gunho to get some gear and just blast away.

I showed one guy my cycle I was thinking of running in a few months.
He's been pushing me to get him some test since his source is expensive.
His response to my very basic cycle of
Test e - adex - nolva - clomid, was man I don't know what half that stuff is.
And he wants to blast test like tomorrow.

I guess my rant is about.... How do people not care about what they're injecting into their body and not want to research and plan a cycle.

I mean my other buddy wants to run test and mast, doesn't work out and eats like shit.
I ask him what are u gonna take for pct and he says "what's that"

I mean really.... This shit can mess up for the rest of your life.

All these people know about steroids is by the media or by small talk. No one talks about PCTc ai's, etc. The majority of talk is about steroids themselves, so they are clueless to what an actual safe cycle consists of. Personally I don't tell anyone im using except my best friend. No one needs to know and all they are going to do is ask for your source or judge you.

Well they approached me initially with the aas talk. I just played it cool said I never did it and act like I'm planning my first cycle. In reality it's gonna be my second cycle.

The only people who know I've done it are my source and my nurse who pins me.

I'm just dumbfounded at the lack of respect for their body or the effext of steroids.
It took a lot of research and planning for me to run my first cycle which just ended and is prolly the first worst cycle anyone could have. Zero to hero to zero.

So people have been popping up around me that are into ph's and aas at work and in the gym. What I'm finding hard to believe is how these people just are gunho to get some gear and just blast away.

I showed one guy my cycle I was thinking of running in a few months.
He's been pushing me to get him some test since his source is expensive.
His response to my very basic cycle of
Test e - adex - nolva - clomid, was man I don't know what half that stuff is.
And he wants to blast test like tomorrow.

I guess my rant is about.... How do people not care about what they're injecting into their body and not want to research and plan a cycle.

I mean my other buddy wants to run test and mast, doesn't work out and eats like shit.
I ask him what are u gonna take for pct and he says "what's that"

I mean really.... This shit can mess up for the rest of your life.

I also know people that are the same way. When I first joined a gym (small local gym) at 17 years old there was this dude that was 16 at the time and taking a PH, this dude was HUGE. (He admitted to me he was taking a PH 3 years later. I am GUESSING he was on Super Drol because I dont know any other PH that can pack as much muscle as SD) He told me an older guy gave it to him and also gave him instructions on how to take it but he just said F pct and he took more than the recommended dosage. He said he just wanted to get big fast ...Later he had a mild heart attack.

There r people you onow amd even on this board that are as clueless about AAS and how they work and what they really do and are willing to blast away. These are the people that become the poster children for big pharma and legislators to keep some AAS like test and such a schedule 3.

There are great things that test can be used for but some folks do abuse it and use other illicite drugs withbAAS and get out of control and tgen they do not look at anythingbut the AAS, not the coke, or the meth or anything else.

That guy your talking about is bad news if you ask me. Folks like that tend to be problems and as soon as they get their nuts in a clamp they will do anything to get them out of the vice. I always have said that money has never made me want to kill anyone but peoples ignorance has made me want to erase a few folks dna off plannet earth. While Inlike to prod and mess with idiots here in my life am reserved and rarely talk to anyone I do not know. I live by the addage its better for people to think your a fool than open your mouth and prove them right. When I was in the service we also had another saying. LEAD FROM THE REAR. Meaning that we did what we needed to do and accomplish our mission and it did not matter who got the acholades. We didnt need them because we knew what we did.

Me you I would really think of who knows what you do and stop trying to help people out. The hell with them, they want something let them get it themselves. Seen many of folks trying to "help" or trying to be "nice" and end up fucked. Pull back on both and all and tell tgem to go fuck themselves.

Theres only 4 men Id do jail time for my son and my 3 team members. Other than that everyone else can go pound sand.

All these people know about steroids is by the media or by small talk. No one talks about PCTc ai's, etc. The majority of talk is about steroids themselves, so they are clueless to what an actual safe cycle consists of. Personally I don't tell anyone im using except my best friend. No one needs to know and all they are going to do is ask for your source or judge you.

Exactly, all word on the street.

Well they approached me initially with the aas talk. I just played it cool said I never did it and act like I'm planning my first cycle. In reality it's gonna be my second cycle.

The only people who know I've done it are my source and my nurse who pins me.

I'm just dumbfounded at the lack of respect for their body or the effext of steroids.
It took a lot of research and planning for me to run my first cycle which just ended and is prolly the first worst cycle anyone could have. Zero to hero to zero.

It happens bro. My second cycle ended the same way cause I made a stupid mistake not to take HCG after cycling deca. Lost all my libido and gains. Live and learn bro.

Off topic but i love my story.
Well I think my system crashed once the test wore off. First week if pct I got the puking flu, recovered from that and a week later I got influenza. My whole month of pct when I should have been hitting it hard & eating big, I failed. That's not even the problems I had during test flu, bad vial on first two shots and couldn't move my limbs, virgin skin flare up on 3 shot of good gear, fluid in my back pulled two muscles balls shrunk. I'm sure there is more.

I'm taking this recovery time to really plan my next cycle to the T. Hopefully my body will react. Otherwise it might not be for me.

Last edited:
Damn I thought my luck was bad, being sick right after a cycle would suck for sure. good luck with your next one and don't worry about those shitbags the world is full of them.

Back