As requested....

AZWildfire

Iron Chef of Pounding VAG
Cheating Ex/Anal/Fiance Story - AS REQUESTED

So I was dating this chick for like, 10 or 11 months when this happened. She gets what I know is a yeast infection, but is freaking out and doesnt know what it is. I say its probably an STD, and ask her who shes had sex with. She said nobody, so I ask who she's fooled around with, and she says my friend Andy.

So I tell her she probably has herpes and to get the fuck out of my life.

She goes off to some chicks house to talk with her because she's crying, and I head to her parents, "concerned for her welfare". Her parents flip the fuck out, her brother flips the fuck out, everyones pretty much flipped that she did that.

So she pleads with me and wants be back and what not. I already broke the news to Andys fiance, who we'll call Mrs. A...

So me and her get at it, while I'm pretending to patch things up with my ex.

She tells me she'll do anything once her test results come back negative. Which they did. Oddly enough, she had a yeast infection, who knew!

I call her on this "doing anything" and end up getting to pound the fuck out of her ass, spraying my jizz all over her insides, pulling out, and wiping it on her face...Little does she know, earlier that day I was fucking Andy's fiance.

At this point, I tell her things will be good and I'm over it. Meanwhile I was planting incriminating evidence against Andy as he told his fiance it was a one time thing. (Intimate emails from female sounding email addresses to their joint email account, a thong left in his car, a few other fun things)

So while my ex and Andy think everything is okay, me and Mrs. A are fucking like rabbits.

So they break up, I dump my ex, life goes on.

It was a fun time.

Last edited:
AZWildfire said:
So I was dating this chick for like, 10 or 11 months when this happened. She gets what I know is a yeast infection, but is freaking out and doesnt know what it is. I say its probably an STD, and ask her who shes had sex with. She said nobody, so I ask who she's fooled around with, and she says my friend Andy.

So I tell her she probably has herpes and to get the fuck out of my life.

She goes off to some chicks house to talk with her because she's crying, and I head to her parents, "concerned for her welfare". Her parents flip the fuck out, her brother flips the fuck out, everyones pretty much flipped that she did that.

So she pleads with me and wants be back and what not. I already broke the news to Andys fiance, who we'll call Mrs. A...

So me and her get at it, while I'm pretending to patch things up with my ex.

She tells me she'll do anything once her test results come back negative. Which they did. Oddly enough, she had a yeast infection, who knew!

I call her on this "doing anything" and end up getting to pound the fuck out of her ass, spraying my jizz all over her insides, pulling out, and wiping it on her face...Little does she know, earlier that day I was fucking Andy's fiance.

At this point, I tell her things will be good and I'm over it. Meanwhile I was planting incriminating evidence against Andy as he told his fiance it was a one time thing. (Intimate emails from female sounding email addresses to their joint email account, a thong left in his car, a few other fun things)

So while my ex and Andy think everything is okay, me and Mrs. A are fucking like rabbits.

So they break up, I dump my ex, life goes on.

It was a fun time.

You fucked both chicks(same day) without a rubber?

Back