At home Test Hormone levels

GynoPuff

I cannot afford a blood test from a testing place I do not have insurance. Is an at home test kit worth it??? If I just test my free test will that be ok?

The home tests are less reliable and not much cheaper than lab tests through privatemdlabs if that is available in your area.

Free test is not one of the cheaper tests, so if money is an issue I'd skip it and get the test(s) in Mega's sig.

This one??

Testosterone, Total, Serum

Description: Testosterone testing is used to evaluate androgen excess or deficiency related to gonadal function, adrenal function, or tumor activity. Testosterone levels may be helpful in men for the diagnosis of hypogonadism, hypopituitarism, Klinefelter syndrome, and impotence (low values). Testosterone levels may be requested in women to investigate the cause of hirsutism, anovulation, amenorrhea, virilization, masculinizing tumors of the ovary, tumors of the adrenal cortices, and congenital adrenal hyperplasia (high values). Testosterone levels in children may be helpful to investigate issues related to puberty and development as well as the aforementioned. For testosterone measurements in females and children, use of Testosterone, Total, Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS, which employs liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS), is recommended

Includes: Testosterone, serum.

Patient Instructions: If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism, Male Specific Tests

Price: $47.49 Add To Cart

As indicated, get the Hormone Panel for Females. It is for men too.

P.S. Get the coupon codes to save 15%.

I think I may just need to save up and buy the full test because my acne is out of control rite now I'm 27 and NEVER get acne my balls shrunk back up into my body and I feel brain fog all day and lack energy.

I think I may just need to save up and buy the full test because my acne is out of control rite now I'm 27 and NEVER get acne my balls shrunk back up into my body and I feel brain fog all day and lack energy.

Which full test are you referring to? What other labs to you want checked that the Hormone Panel for Females does not include?

Back