Atlas 25mg Dianabol???????

TripleHHH

i am on these right now the pills are green capsules who has used these before they seem to be underdosed... i hope they are not fake i am on 4pills a day so thats 100mgs this is my 5th day

anyone use these ?
underdosed or fake?

please help

First of all if they are real then your fucking stupid....100mg a day? Drop it down to 50. Second dbol can come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. It is one of the most faked steroids out there. Post a pic and maybe some can confirm for you. If not you will find out in a week if they are real or not...

i know that dbol comes in many different shapes sizes my question is pertaining to my "atlas dianabol" im not a newbie by any sence the reason i am taking such a high dosage is to verify if my dbol is real if i start my prop n test e along wit tren a i will not be able to determine if my dbol is real...so i am doing a 1 week experiment... has anyone tried this ATLAS DBOL before what are your thoughts

Sucks that you have to do it that way. I would just stick around here for a while and you will find a legit place to get your gear

Hey bro, the atlas Pharmaceuticals dbol that i have tried in the past did not look like that, they were capsules but the bottle was def different, and from what i have been told from my source is that atlas has been discontinued a while ago.

Last edited:
Hey bro, the atlas Pharmaceuticals dbol that i have tried in the past did not look like that, they were capsules but the bottle was def different, and from what i have been told from my source is that atlas has been discontinued a while ago.

wrong- love to know what source told you that, hmmmmm
that is how they look now

wrong- love to know what source told you that, hmmmmm
that is how they look now

x2...atlas is g2g, that is if your source is g2g.....i ran all atlas last cycle, including atlas var....all good

id question the source as opposed to the lab

when i had atlas dbols a few years back they were just packed white capsules.
i dont know exact details but atlas and medistar were linked together at one point but medi star branched off and i have used medi star since. so i have no idea what atalas looks like now, because medi star has changed a lot they used to be white capsules and now theyre blue pressed pills. movin' on up in the world i guess. and volos was linked to medi star but not anymore i dont think. i dont know anyone selling volos anymore, from what i remember it wasnt any good. right now i think northern is best in canada.

when i had atlas dbols a few years back they were just packed white capsules.
i dont know exact details but atlas and medistar were linked together at one point but medi star branched off and i have used medi star since. so i have no idea what atalas looks like now, because medi star has changed a lot they used to be white capsules and now theyre blue pressed pills. movin' on up in the world i guess. and volos was linked to medi star but not anymore i dont think. i dont know anyone selling volos anymore, from what i remember it wasnt any good. right now i think northern is best in canada.

post is only somewhat relevant...

Back