New member! First Cycle Tren A and Test E

Joshallds14

I'm new to the community and am looking for some expert knowledge, advice, tips, and overall guidance.

I'm 28 5"11 206lbs around 15%bf
I've been on test e for around 8 months now. Currently on 200ml (50ml every 5 days) a month because of prescription allowance. I just ran labs and test levels are up to 880.

I wanted to try my first cycle of tren Ace with the test. I've pinned 3 times so far and have been doing 50ml EOD with test e 50ml every 5 days. Going to run 12 weeks on tren and maintain test e throughout.

1st week I've noticed a big boost in overall strength in upper body lifts. Sweating alot more than normal during workouts. No negative side effects.

Overall goal is to lean out. Running around 2500 calories. 190P 260C 65F

I've heard/read that tren and test fight for the same receptor. Is my current dosage hindering me from trens effects or should I leave it where it is and continue to watch it from there?

Any advice, experience, or recommendations are appreciated!

12 weeks is a loooong time for tren. Even at your dose its gonna be though on you. Specially for first time.
50 ml would be a fuckton of anything, im guessing you meant 50mg eod ?

You're doing 175mg/week where as the "standard" dose is around 300mg / week for tren.
With that said, my first time with tren was 175mg/week and it was noticeable effects.

Someone more experienced will have to answer the rest :p

First cycle and you're doing tren? I would do cycle level test first see how you do, run a propper 16 week cycle see how you do then try tren like maybe 3rd true cycle in bud. While you're on TRT when you get to cycle level use of AAS is definitely a different ball game. You'll do as you wish you're a grown man but I would definitely run a propper 16 week cycle of just test at 500mg week and stay on your maintenance dose after that for a while before blasting again. Get your AI in hand and you have your diet planned out so you're half way there.

Good luck.

Last edited:
What would happen if an amateur climber climbed Everest first, and then supposing he survived it, every other hill in the world was a let down?

all said and done tren is not for beginners, read the beginers cycle thread in my signature to learn what your getting into.

Curious ~ you are already on TRT at 28 years old, and have No Previous AAS Use.
Why, what happened to you that it's necessary for TRT or HRT.

And you have your Measurements Skewed ~ you Mean 50 Mg and Not 50 Ml.

If your Tren Ace is 100 Mg/Ml, then you are doing 150 Mg a week of that.

And your Math seems to be Off, you say you were doing 200 Mg of Test E a Month.
But are doing 50 Mg every 5 Days, since 5 goes into 30 ~ 6 times, that would be 300 Mg and Not 200 Mg.

A bit of Clarification would help here.................................. JP

Back