Attn: Mranak (Isotentinoin)

A-10

Delectable Injectables
I was rummaging through my stuff powders today and to my dismay noticed my remaining 1-2g of Isotrentinoin has dried up all to hell, in little pebbles.

I thought you had a similar problem before. Did it readily break apart when you mixed it up? Did you use a spoon and grind it back up? Or did you say fuck it and chuck it. I'm gonna have to pay special attention to this shit next time with some silica packets...

1-2g? Throw it away.

The only solution that I've found to this problem is to cap the shit as soon as you get it.

Oh yeah, you could make a suspension out of it also with EC, but that's some nasty shit.

true. I've just been mixing mine up in vodka thus far and its been working great. Not sure why I didn't just mix all of it up into a solution from the start.

A-10 said:
true. I've just been mixing mine up in vodka thus far and its been working great. Not sure why I didn't just mix all of it up into a solution from the start.
Just to be clear, if you are mixing in vodka, then you are probably fine. It dissolved for my in EC after it got hard; I assume that vodka will do the same. Doesn't hurt to try.

Back