ATTN: NYCEE, RHJ, Dougef5rsh

Personally, no. 500mg/w enan and I was still able to bang out 45 mins on the tredmill and 1 hour (intense, 80%+ HR) racquette ball sessions.

DougoeFre5h said:
And though my handle is slightly unique/odd, you still managed to butcher it :p
Yes, I did. What is up the the oe? DougoeFre5h.....hrmmm...I have a hard time with words that I fail to pronounce.

What is your treadmill routine like? HIIT or constant? What kind of incline and mph are we talking about?

I get a 65% HR with maybe, 4mph and 1-2 incline for 45 mins...now it takes like 20 to get there with that setting so I might do some jogging to get the heart pumping. The key in this case (fat loss) is to do cardio that you could have a conversation while doing.

Tren kills my stamina, i lose my breath much faster... I'm at 800mg/week right now, and i lose my breath running around the bases in my baseball games.

Just to add my experience. At 1g tren e ew there was a very noticeable difference in my stamina, and yes even my wife commented that I was breathing heavy.

I had to sit down between almost every set to catch my breath while training.

I only ran it once for 8 weeks (tren e) at 400mg/wk and I did not notice much of a diff

I notice that i breathe heavier in the boxing sessions that kills a bit my stamina, besides that, no big deal

Back